Educate & BUIDl
There are a lot of things for the Spartan Protocol community to be proud of, their passion to help educate others and build out the ecosystem is one shining example as highlighted by Phillip Reidy
Sustainability is an important aspect of Spartan Protocol’s foundations. The token’s launch was designed in such a way that no individual could profit from the distribution. Nor did any devs, influencers, or individuals accepted any funding to build the protocol.
No VC reliance means the protocol is largely unaffected by recent events with voyager, celsius, etc. The protocol / AMM has zero operating costs and will continue to run regardless of market conditions. A small amount of the reserve diversifies into LPs every day to continually build a permanent liquidity backstop. Read more in AO’s Tweet thread:
Twitter account providing BNBChain daily news
Whalestats track up to 4000 of the largest BNB Chain wallets (the “whales”) and provide some helpful metrics and data for users.
- Most traded in top 4000 wallets — 21JULY
- Most used smart contract in top 4000 wallets — 18JULY
- Most traded in top 1000 wallets — 19JULY
Don’t forget to vote for SPARTA each week, Spartans!
Weekly Community Call / Hangout
Hosted every Wednesday but subject to change based on community feedback and availability. When the time is confirmed each week, we will do our best to share a reminder on the socials, but this can be difficult because of the distributed nature of the project and organisers.
Weekly LearnToEarn Quiz
Congratulations to the winners of the weekly Spartan Protocol LearnToEarn quiz.
- View winners Tweet
- Read more about the week’s theme: ‘Liquidity Sensitive Fees’ in our community Docs
There is a new #LearnToEarn quiz up and live for Spartans keen to learn and win some SPARTA in the process!
Don’t forget to ask on the socials if you are not sure! The community is there to help and these quizzes are all about learning!
Our community collates the public Spartan Protocol data into a PDF report each month covering Google Search (impressions, clicks, devices, keywords & geographical) & Twitter analytics. You can find the full June report here.
- Fix headernav branding misalignment
Better disabled button styling
- added a blur filter to disabled buttons (less reliance on good styling)
- added a hover state to buttons in dark mode
- changed the background color for disabled buttons in light mode
Fix synth race bug
- adjusted each ‘get’ helper to have better conditional checks for the `false` fallback return
Fix LP & Synth icon alignment issues
- Added ‘px’ to the style props for left,bottom,right etc
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-site
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-api
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-subgraph
Protocol Contracts V3
- Draft up general pool structure
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/resources
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-docs
Protocol Contracts V1 — V2
Ecosystem Project: SpartanSwap
SpartanSwap is just a placeholder for now, but it is a separate project with the intention of building an alternative frontend for users to interact with the Spartan Protocol pools. With a focus on swap functionality to start with and longer-term plans to iterate towards becoming a swap aggregator for BNBChain and potentially multi-chain after that
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Swap/SpartanSwapContracts
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Swap/SpartanSwapDApp
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Swap/SpartanSwapResources
Ecosystem Project: SpartanArena
SpartanArena is another separate project with a focus on creating subprojects that lean more towards ‘gaming’. Some ideas in the works for the future may include an NFT looter game, lottery and a prediction/parimutuel game
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/SpartanArena/SpartanArenaDApp
Ecosystem Project: SpartanToolkit
Spartan Toolkit is an ecosystem project spawned from the Spartan protocol community aiming to improve tooling for projects and users within the BNBChain ecosystem includingBeacon, Smart & BAS chains.
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Toolkit/web3-bnb
A React library with the intention of providing builders with a plug-and-play solution for any web3 wallet compatible with BNB ecosystem chains (Beacon, Smart, BAS etc)
- Added a context provider for the BncClient object
- Added a parent provider for the library to pull in the contexts and store for easier import into projects looking to BUIDl
- Added a glossary to readme for ‘short names’ for each of the BNB chains
- Added a bbc store for global states relevant to beacon chain client / SDK
- Started building out the beacon store actions for basic wallet management
- Added a placeholder bsc store
- Moved the chainId const object to a separate ‘networks’ utils file
- BinanceWallet signer is complete and functional
- Added addrArray to Redux — added todo notes throughout
BNB Beacon Chain Toolkit DApp
A tooling user interface for users + projects on BNB Beacon Chain. Batch-send, freeze/unfreeze, deploy BEP2 token etc without touching command line!
- Added react-router for page handling and added some placeholder routes
- Added placeholder testing page for transfer functionality
- Updated site title
- Started building out transfer page functionality
BNB Smart Chain Toolkit DApp
A tooling and informational user-interface for users + projects on BNB Smart Chain
- Website: https://spartanprotocol.org/
- DApp: https://dapp.spartanprotocol.org/
- Documentation: https://docs.spartanprotocol.org/
- GitHub: https://github.com/spartan-protocol
Spartan Protocol is at its core a community-built and run project. In this vein, the more contributors, the better. There is a great opportunity for community members to contribute. Please reach out in the community channels if you are interested.
Engage with the community and contributors
Where to find out about all the latest updates or suggest improvements — get involved.