Welcome to another weekly wrap-up, Spartans! Thanks to all the community contributors and friends who helped Buidl, promote and support during the week! Read on for the update
Don’t forget to vote for SPARTA every day Spartans!
Weekly Community Call / Hangout
Hosted every Wednesday at ~11:00 UTC but subject to change based on community feedback and availability. Please check the Telegram channel each Tuesday/Wednesday to confirm the exact time.
Weekly LearnToEarn Quiz
Congratulations to the winners of the weekly Spartan Protocol LearnToEarn quiz.
- View winners Tweet
- Read more about the subject for the quiz: ‘initializing phase’ in our community Docs
There is a new #LearnToEarn quiz up and live for Spartans keen to learn and win some SPARTA in the process!
Don’t forget to ask on the socials if you are not sure! The community is there to help and these quizzes are all about learning!
Our community collates the public Spartan Protocol data into a PDF report each month covering Google Search (impressions, clicks, devices, keywords & geographical) & Twitter analytics. You can find the full August report here.
added some useEffect cleanups
- ran thru all useEffect instances and looked for low-hanging fruit in the form of async calls (inside the useEffect) that could lead to stale states/calls being used
- this was most obvious in the Liquidity view using a custom url pointing to a specific asset because by default BNB is picked as the first asset and then quickly changed to the chosen asset from the URL params leading to the first call (BNB) metrics being shown for ~20 seconds before the auto-refresh fixing the overlap
fallback 0 for stale daily metrics
- added fallback to 0 value for stale daily rolling usd metrics
- have applied this change to the daily volume (USD) only in the pool items
- monthly rolling fallbacks are handled at the subgraph level
- changes to close issue #857
- UX for iOS users using TrustWallet improved
- If iOS user disconnects their wallet inside TrustWallet browser manually and then tries to reconnect their wallet, the “Try again…” does not flash on the screen breifly anymore
- If an iOS user selects TrustWallet from inside a non-web3 browser (like Safari) it will now correctly detect and utilize deep linking to open the DApp inside the user’s correct TrustWallet app directly
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-site
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-api
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-subgraph
doubled the window for rolling metrics
- 24hr rolling window upped from ONE_DAY to TWO_DAY
- 30day rolling window upped from ONE_MONTH to TWO_MONTH
Protocol Contracts V3
- Create an optional V3 token contract
- Create a controller contract
- Create a BEP20 pool/LP token contract design
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/resources
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-docs
- Future | Consider migration to Docusaurus
- Add whitelisting resources guide
- Intro Section | Convert dot points into an ‘open org’ section
- Contribute Section
Protocol Contracts V1 — V2
Ecosystem Project: SpartanSwap
SpartanSwap is just a placeholder for now, but it is a separate project with the intention of building an alternative frontend for users to interact with the Spartan Protocol pools. With a focus on swap functionality to start with and longer-term plans to iterate towards becoming a swap aggregator for BNBChain and potentially multi-chain after that
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Swap/SpartanSwapContracts
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Swap/SpartanSwapDApp
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Swap/SpartanSwapResources
Ecosystem Project: SpartanArena
SpartanArena is another separate project with a focus on creating subprojects that lean more towards ‘gaming’. Some ideas in the works for the future may include an NFT looter game, lottery and a prediction/parimutuel game
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/SpartanArena/SpartanArenaDApp
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/SpartanArena/SpartanArenaResources
Ecosystem Project: SpartanToolkit
Spartan Toolkit is an ecosystem project spawned from the Spartan Protocol community aiming to improve tooling for projects and users within the BNBChain ecosystem including Beacon, Smart & BAS chains.
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Toolkit/beptools
Legacy BepTools Repo: https://gitlab.com/canyacoin/binancechain/beptools (will request a PR and/or mirror to GitHub)
Temp Frontend: https://beptools.netlify.app/
SpartanToolkit contributors have forked and updated/fixed wallet connections etc on the BepTools DApp to give BinanceChain / BeaconChain / BEP2 users a way to freeze/unfreeze & batch send BEP2 tokens on BNB Beacon Chain
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Toolkit/web3-bnb
A React library with the intention of providing builders with a plug-and-play solution for any web3 wallet compatible with BNB ecosystem chains (Beacon, Smart, BAS etc)
BNB Beacon Chain Toolkit DApp
A tooling user interface for users + projects on BNB Beacon Chain. Batch-send, freeze/unfreeze, deploy BEP2 token etc without touching the command line!
BNB Smart Chain Toolkit DApp
Tooling and informational user interface for users + projects on BNB Smart Chain
- Website: https://SpartanProtocol.org/
- DApp: https://DApp.SpartanProtocol.org/
- Documentation: https://Docs.SpartanProtocol.org/
- GitHub: https://GitHub.com/spartan-protocol
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/spartanprotocol
- Telegram Community: https://t.me/spartanprotocolorg
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/spartanprotocolann
Spartan Protocol and its extended ecosystem is a 100% open source community movement. Being an open org, everything is built, run and maintained by the community. If you would like to contribute or learn more, reach out in the community channels!