New Partnership 4thTech
Big thanks to our new partners at 4thTech for building a communication layer for our community!
Spartans will soon have the option to chat and email in a decentralised-leaning manner via our own web3 portal.
Read more about what it enables here: https://wiki.4thtech.io/intro/integration.html#white-label
Another week, another 3 top-10s on CoinMarketLeague. Dont forget to vote each week Spartans
LearnToEarn Quiz Winners
Congratulations to our most recent Spartan quiz winners! The question/answer was a reminder that providing liquidity is not necessarily a short term activity, and that you should ideally beleive in both pooled assets for the long term when prioviding liquidity.
New LearnToEarn Quiz
There is a new #LearnToEarn quiz up and live for Spartans keen to learn and win some SPARTA in the process!
Don’t forget to ask in the social channels if you are not sure! The community is there to help and these quizzes are all about learning!
Our community collates the public Spartan Protocol data into a PDF report each month covering Google Search (impressions, clicks, devices, keywords & geographical) & Twitter analytics. You can find the full March report here.
GitHub Activity — Spartan DApp
:activestyling for the currently active route
- Fixed double-up of selected route handling, correct route will now be shown/styled even if the route is changed from a link outside the nav menu
- Moved the ‘fixed/expanded’ trigger arrow more to the right to reduce chance of accidentally hovering the menu when trying to click the arrow and expand the menu
- Created a simple settings component to house some user-controlled variables in the DApp
- Added slip tolerance adjustment
- Added gas fee adjustment
- Checks localStorage on load, if non-existent, some fallback default settings are used based on the selected network
- If exists, uses the user’s previously selected settings
- Added a pool-APY specific tooltip
- Added a vault-APY specific tooltip
- Added gas rate tooltip for settings component
- Added slip tolerance tooltip for settings component
- Updated text content in lots of other tooltips
- Added missing unique key for the
- Fixed formatting issue when >= 1,000%
- If Curated pool, show a combined Vault + Pool APY instead of the two separated figures, with a tooltip next to it to show the broken down yield streams
- Fixed formatting issue when >= 1,000%
- Replaced some strings with translation injections
- Added tooltip next to APY to show the broken down yield streams by Vault APY & Pool APY
- Added in the other new informational tooltips
- Fixed the broken ‘New Pools’ filter option
- Removed race condition bug, updated
isLoadingfor Pools & Synths
- Removed most of the irrelevant info from the
- Added logic to get the user’s selected slip tolerance and enforce it when performing a swap
- Added condition for
synth1.staked > 0to be true before showing
getSettingsgetter/helper for easy handling of the user's selected settings from the new component
getProviderGasPrice()to call the gas price from user's settings instead of from the provider and/or hard-coded
GitHub Activity — Spartan Site
- Current alt layout adapted to fit all screen sizes for review
- Work has begun on an alternative ‘modern web3’ style mockup to build and A/B compare afterwards for next stage
- Create alternative style mockup then review and build for A/B compare
GitHub Activity — Spartan Docs
GitHub Activity — Spartan <> Bram NFTs
Completed, all that remains is distribution! Please be patient and allow the contributors time to work out how these NFTs will be distributed. In the meantime please check out Bram on Twitter and show your support!
- Distribute the NFTs
GitHub Activity — Spartan UI Library
GitHub Activity — Spartan Subgraph
GitHub Activity — Spartan Resources
GitHub Activity — Spartan API
GitHub Activity — Spartan Contracts
- Website: https://spartanprotocol.org/
- DApp: https://dapp.spartanprotocol.org/
- Documentation: https://docs.spartanprotocol.org/
- GitHub: https://github.com/spartan-protocol
Spartan Protocol is at its core, a community-driven and led project. In this vein, the more contributors the better. There is a great opportunity for community members to contribute by making LP reward analysis tools, etc.
Recently, community members have been graciously funnelling in to contribute to explainer articles, ideas and even $SPARTA donations to support the growth of the platform.
Engage with the community and contributors
Where to find out about all the latest updates or suggest improvements — get involved.