5 Keys To Success You Need To Know
1. Consistency — build your empire one brick at a time. It takes years to become an overnight success because there is no such thing as an overnight success. Everyone who’s successful in what they do has put in countless hours of work over the years to be where they are today. Model yourself after the greats and keep working until you reach your goal.
2. Work — hard work works. You can’t expect to be the best athlete in the world if you aren’t training, studying the sport and willing to hustle. There’s no substitute for putting in the work, you just have to do it — this is the part where most people give up because “it’s too hard”. Great, that means there’s less competition for the others who are willing to put in the work.
3. Patience — Rome wasn’t built in a day. So you’re putting in the work and you’re doing it every day — what’s next? You’ve got to repeat the process day in and day out for years, you can stop once you’ve reached the goal. Rome took years to build, but they did it one brick at a time — this is how you will create your success. Each day is another brick in the foundations.
4. Self-belief — if you don’t believe in you, who will? How can you work so hard for something you don’t believe in? You’d give up after a while and say “this isn’t worth it”. This is why you have to believe in what you’re doing and why you’re doing it. Doing something without believing in it is the surest way to fail.
5. Passion — the only way to do something great is to love what you do. This is the most important key, if you don’t love what you’re doing — stop. Don’t do it for the money, fame or glory if it’s not making you happy. Success starts on the inside, if you aren’t happy — you’re not successful. All the external accolades are a by-product of you doing what you love every single day.
Do what you love every day and you will be successful.
Peace & positive vibes.
Need help reaching your goal? Add me on Skype for a free consultation — spoonofconsciousness