Robyn Saultry Appointed Newest SportMed Elite Ambassador
Fitness specialist and athlete, Robyn Saultry, has recently been appointed as an SportMed Elite’s ambassador.
Robyn has an extensive background in the Health and Fitness Industry starting back in 1985. With 30years plus of knowledge her expertise has enabled her to be a Specialist Personal Trainer and along the way she has made a name for herself as an elite athlete, mentor and coach.
- Champion Outrigger Canoeist, Triathlete as well as World Level Masters Swimmer.
- Recent titles for 2015 include 3rd place in the World Pa’a Kaiwi Channel (Molokai to Oahu) 41mile Relay OC1 and 3rd in the Kauai World Challenge 34mile coastal relay.
As a Type 1 Diabetic herself, Robyn has a desire to make a difference in the lives of those living with Type 1 Diabetes who wish to pursue their athletic dreams. She is eager to spread and share her knowledge about managing this condition while performing at an Elite level of sport and her successful career puts her in great stead to achieve this goal.
As an ambassador, Robyn will provide insights and professional knowledge on:
- Lifestyle; managing time, maintaining a balanced lifestyle, healthy eating, commitments, sacrifices, how to adapt to change, technological advancements, and travel
- Healthcare intervention and preparation
- Nutrition; meal plans and preparation
- Technology; use and benefits
- Upcoming events; both post and pre event commentary
With history in the Health and Fitness Industry and Sport, Robyn’s new role as an ambassador is a natural fit for both herself and the company.
Robyn most recently participated in the Hawaiian Airlines Sydney Harbour 25km Challenge in Sydney where she participated in a team event with 5 other ladies, placing 1st Elite Open Females and winning airline tickets to the Na Wahine o Ke Wai race in September, a 68km race from the islands of Molokai to Oahu and is classed as the ‘World Championships’ of outrigger canoe team marathon racing.