What to do this weekend in Montreal?
The sunny week-end is coming and you don’t have any plan yet.. ? Because we love you so much, we made you the perfect program to enjoy the weather!
1. Phil Roy: Our dear humorist from Quebec will be at the Olympia this Friday at 8 :00pm to share with you his new show! Good time warranted! And guess what? Some tickets are still available here.
2. Festival Transamériques (FTA): An international event celebrating new works in contemporary dance and theatre, the Festival TransAmériques combines disciplines and artistic trends under cohesive programming. From May 25th to June 8th, we are going to enjoy this first weekend of representation.
3. Les 21 balançoires: The ideal to take advantage of the good weather and of a moment in family or between friends on these musical swings! You have until June 18th to discover and you have fun at the Promenade des Artistes.
4. Journées des musées montréalais: It is THE ideal day to go out to explore Montreal’s museums. For this special opportunity, the STM sets up circuits of free buses to assure the transport between the various participating museums.
5. Piknic Electronik: It is a weekly Electronic Musical Festival that takes place every Sunday during the Summer at Parc Jean-Drapeau. It is a great platform for international DJs to showcase their music and let the world go crazy on their tunes.
SpotEv wishes you a very good weekend !