The Road to Impossible
As promised, we are releasing our product roadmap, so that you can know what to expect over the coming months.
Short Term (~1 month)
- Our team has been busy redesigning the entire StableX stack (integrating swaps, liquidity and staking functionality under a single platform) as well as migrating/auditing smart contracts (under-the-hood optimizations and feature adds), and have made significant progress these past 2 weeks. We anticipate completing these workflows in the form of an internal beta by 19th March 2021, which will not be available to the public but is needed as a sandbox for the team to perform end-to-end testing.
- On 9th April 2021, we aim to launch our new platform to the community so you can see what we’ve been working on, and also a fresh landing page to represent our renewed vision and product.
- Shortly after this, there will be a token migration period (one-way STAX to IF) and as a migration incentive, we will be restarting staking pools and rewards that are IF-based. We are in the final stages of detailing this process and will be releasing more information soon.
Medium Term (2 to 6 months)
- We recognize that one of the key factors to get user traction is to offer a variety of staking pools and rewards to users. This is something our users can expect as we continue to improve liquidity and rewards via partnerships.
- We also talked previously about a new revolutionary fair-launch platform for projects and protocols to be financially self-sustaining. We call this an ssIDO (Self-Sustaining Initial DeFi Offering), where sale conditions, token distribution to users and funds raised to projects are governed by smart contracts to bring unprecedented levels of transparency, immutability and trust. We want to take this a step further, and also have projects stake their treasury (part of their funds raised) on our pools, where they can be part of the retail liquidity provision ecosystem. We will be selective in the partners and projects we bring on board, and will launch in Q2 2021.
- Finally, we recognize that to build a fully inclusive financial system, we need to be able to offer all these functionalities to users regardless of the platform that they are on. The team will be working on releasing an integrated iOS and Android app that will aim to have feature parity with our web product.
Long Term (6 months to 2 years)
- The promise of decentralization has also given rise to ecosystem fragmentation of different smart contract chains. Interoperability has been touted as a unification of these different chains yet allowing them to operate independently. This however has remained largely a buzzword mainly due to the constantly evolving landscape, community consensus and tech stack maturity. We believe the time for true interoperability is near. This is something close to our hearts, as the only way to build a more accessible future is to be all inclusive. We look forward to bringing to our users cross-asset/chain/wallet swaps, liquidity and staking.
We would like to thank everyone for their continued support, together we will build an all inclusive and robust financial ecosystem.
Follow us on: