Launchpad Guide by DeCloud Foundation
The DeCloud Launchpad which was announced a few weeks back, to fund an ecosystem of closely integrated Web3 protocols and tools that will be using StackOS’ decentralized infrastructure. The Launchpad is now available here.
With that in mind, we wanted to provide you with some info that will help you navigate the platform and understand important nuances.
- Any Node NFT that has a subscription balance will be eligible to participate. The NodeNFTs that are eligible will have a (Deposit) button else it will have an (Info) label.
- On the dashboard, it will show you how much allocation you will receive for each participating NodeNFT. The total allocation received will show you the net total allocation you have received for each deposit.
- Allocation percentage in the private rounds of the project will be offered in exchange for the HYP bonus (both vested and unvested) present in the Node NFT, and the subscription payments after tax are applied.
- You can claim back your Node NFTs after 18 months while the HYP bonus and STACK payments (after tax) would be utilized to pay for the allocations.
- The Deposit function will need two transactions, one for approval and another for deposit. Please note that once the NodeNFT is deposited, the portal will not show the Node NFT in the current version of the UI.
- A new version will be released in a few weeks where you will be able to see which NFTs are staked in each generation (meanwhile you can look it up on the blockchain). Stay tuned for the future updates.
- The Node NFT stakers on the DeCloud Launchpad platform can participate in the projects of their choice. This flexibility has been added based on community feedback.
- At the end of 18 months when the locked Node NFTs can be unstaked, if the STACK that is not used in the project launch will either be refunded in STACK or in Stablecoins. This will be at the sole discretion of DeCloud Foundation.
- With regard to the questions related to KYC, we wanted to inform you that KYC will be applicable. Terms and conditions of participation will be laid down by projects raising capital.
It’s going to be a great opportunity for the true believers and supporters of the DeCloud ecosystem and be part of the decentralized future.