rDEX V1 is LIVE on Testnet, Join rDEX Bug Bounty and Win FIS Reward
After thorough internal testing, rDEX V1 has been launched on the testnet. rDEX is an AMM DEX that solves liquidity problems for StaFi native rTokens (rETH, rBNB, rFIS, rDOT, rKSM, rATOM, rSOL, rMATIC). Once accessible, native rTokens minted by users can directly be traded through rDEX for better liquidity. This will eliminate the need for cross-chain migration to Ethereum or other ecosystems.
rDEX has the following features:
1.Low slippage in small and medium-sized transactions, which is realized through the AMM CLP market maker model.
2.FIS as the basic trading asset for all rToken trading pairs to promote liquidity.
3.Impermanence loss protection, whereby the loss incurred by Liquidity Provider will be compensated by FIS token.
4.Liquidity can be provided by any single currency or a dual-currency model with different ratios.
StaFi is excited to announce that the rDEX is live on the testnet from today: https://test-app.rdex.finance/. The StaFi team welcomes any users and developers participating in the testing of rDEX. We have also prepared incentives as bounty rewards for any user or developer who finds out and reports bugs and vulnerabilities.
For a detailed introduction to the rDEX solution, please check:
The contract of rDEX has been formally submitted to a third-party auditing agency. At the same time, we’re also launching the Bug Bounty for rDEX for the StaFi community. The aim of this program is to find functional vulnerabilities and code bugs with the help of the community. Here are the details of this Bug Bounty.
2.Testing Guide: https://bit.ly/328ahEq
Key: How to get testnet Tokens?
- Join StaFi Protocol Group: https://t.me/stafi_protocol
- Join StaFi Faucet Group: https://t.me/StafiFaucet
- On the Faucet group, reply /faucet + Account:
Example: /faucet 35Eb25MdWe3aBuehR3Abx9caw7S68za39aYijvnWB5V3uv3S
- If your account meets the requirements for issuance, 500 tokens will be automatically distributed to your account, you can view your balance via StaFi-apps.
- Add liquidity for rFIS/FIS pair
- Remove Liquidity for rFIS/FIS pair
- Swap rFIS to FIS
- Swap FIS to rFIS
- Stake rFIS/FIS LP token
- Unstake rFIS/FIS LP token
- Claim rewards
4.Functional Bug Bounty
You can submit any functional bugs that have not been found yet and suggestions related to rDEX after completing the above testing tasks. Please explain the bugs and suggestions in detail, and send an email to email@example.com with the corresponding screenshots while submitting.
The StaFi team will evaluate and confirm the functional bugs. On successfully reporting bugs/issues, users will be awarded rewards worth 10 USDT to 1000 USDT.
Code Vulnerability Testing
Critical: Abnormal function, ineffective function, or security breach, etc.
Moderate: Defects that do not affect the function, non-security issues, including room for optimization, performance improvement, etc.
Low: Unimportant issues, some minor issues that can be modified during updates, such as modifying text or notes.
Outside the scope of the bounty program:
- Repeated reports on security issues, including security issues that have been confirmed by the StaFi team.
- Theoretical security issues without pragmatic application scenarios, or issues that require complex user-interactions.
- It must be a newly discovered bug(s) that has/have not been reported before.
- The bug(s) found must be related to security issues in StaFi GitHub page code, but not other third-party code.
- Users who report bugs must not have written any codes of StaFi around the bug(s), and have not participated in any process that generated the bug(s) of StaFi in other ways.
- Public disclosure will make you lose your bounty.
- The StaFi team reserves the right to make the final decision on eligibility for the event and all rewards.
The bounty will be issued in the form of FIS, and the amount will depend on the severity of the bugs found.
In addition to severity, the bounty amount will be determined (but not limited to) by other factors including:
- The accuracy and details of the bug description.
- The quality of reproducibility, such as test code, scripts, and detailed instructions.
When you find a bug(s), please send a report to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please include your name, email, company name (optional), description of the bug(s), your opinion on what is the potential impact of that bug on StaFi rDEX V1, and how you discovered that bug.
1. What should I do if I submit a bug but do not hear a reply?
Before publicly publishing the bug(s) you found, we need some time to review and confirm them, and will reply to you as soon as possible. If you haven’t received a reply within two weeks of submission, you can send an email to us at: email@example.com
2. In what form is the bounty issued?
The bounty is issued in the form of FIS.
If you have more questions, please send an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
StaFi is the first DeFi protocol unlocking liquidity of staked assets. Users can stake PoS tokens through StaFi and receive rTokens in return, which are available for trading, while still earning staking rewards. rToken is a synthetic staking derivative issued by StaFi to users when users stake PoS tokens through StaFi rToken App . rTokens are anchored to the PoS tokens staked by users and the corresponding staking rewards. rTokens can be transferred and traded at any time.