Claiming Rewards: All About the Star Atlas Start Sequence Sale Bonus Distribution
The time is nigh to claim your status as a true galactic pioneer and collect your perks from the SAGE Start Sequence Sales.
The original buyers who participated in the Golden Era Start Sequence Campaign thus far (Phase I and/or Phase II) and acquired the selected assets sold by ATMTA until January 31 at 12 PM EST are soon receiving their trailblazing rewards for participating in this special one-time event.
Due to the complexity of deployment of the high number of assets, the release of the rewards is targeted for between today, February 10, and Monday, February 13, 2023. The availability of rewards will be announced on the official Star Atlas Twitter and Discord.
After this release, every original buyer will be able to claim the rewards coming from the purchases in the Start Sequence sales phases from their inventory at Play.StarAtlas.com. The Start Sequence consisted of exclusive ship inventory sold on discount, a fraction of the Factions Central Space Station residential land plots, and a batch of Claim Stakes, all much-needed resources for colonizing deep space planets of SAGE.
This is the next step in the journey towards releasing SAGE and unveiling Galia expanse while offering players the chance to earn valuable rewards and experiences.
SAFETY FIRST — WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS:
- There will be only one website to claim the rewards: Play.StarAtlas.com.
- Carefully verify the website address before accessing it
- Know that you will never be contacted about the rewards distribution by the Star Atlas team or its members via a direct message on any platform.
- You won’t get any rewards automatically dropped to your wallet — treat any tokens you receive without claiming them yourself with suspicion.
THE BOUNTIFUL START SEQUENCE REWARDS LIST
Below is the full list of assets that you will be able to claim on your Inventory page at Play.StarAtlas.com. These are items from both Golden Era Start Sequence Phases - I and II.
Rewards for Phase I: Special Ship Inventory Sales
- A custom skin of the ships purchased under the rules of the Start Sequence Phase II.
- For players who already acquired one of the ships sold at a discount during the Start Sequence Phase II, another unit of the same spaceship model.
Please refer to this informative article for the detailed list of ships that were part of the Start Sequence Phase II. If you own any claim stakes from 2021, refer to this announcement.
Rewards for Phase II: Claim Stake Sales
- One mining drill of the same tier as the claim stake you acquired on the start sequence sales.
- One power plant of the same tier as the claim stake you acquired on the start sequence sales.
Rewards for Phase II: Central Space Station Land & Hab Sales
- One Hab (Habitat) of the same Tier as the land plot you acquired in the Start Sequence sale, allowing you to place a habitation on the corresponding tier land plot.
- One Crafting Station of the same Tier as the land plot you acquired in the Start Sequence sale.
- One Cargo Storage asset of the same Tier as the land plot you acquired in the Start Sequence sale.
- Depending on the Tier of land plot you acquired, one Landing Pad for your ship to be allocated into the proper Tier land plot.
- Depending on the Tier of land plot you acquired, one all-new Spaceship to be tradable in the Galactic Marketplace for the first time.
Take note: while these ships will be tradable with limited supply, the full inventory will be released for purchase at a later date when GAO Phase II resumes.
- Depending on the Tier of the land plot you acquired, one marvelous Pet House to be placed in the yard of your land plot.
- Depending on the Tier of the land plot you acquired, one imposing Sculpture to adorn the yard of your land plot.
- One Commemorative Badge of the same tier of land plot you acquired in the Start Sequence sales.
- One Custom Ship Skin.
- One Interior Paint and Exterior Paint for the hab.
Please refer to this article for the detailed list of rewards per tier of land plot acquired.
REWARDS TO BE AVAILABLE AT A LATER DATE
In summary, the only assets that will not be claimable this time (between Friday, February 10, and Monday, February 13) are the ones related to the whitelisting for the physical plot selection in the Central Space Stations and the commercial areas sales whitelist. Those will be available to eligible players once we are closer to the time of the selection and sales of the respective plots.
Immediate Spaceship Utility in Faction Fleet
Aside from all assets being immediately available for bartering in the Galactic Marketplace, players will find that the ships claimed from the Start Sequence purchases will be immediately available for use in the Faction Fleet (SCORE) gameplay feature, rewarding them ATLAS for being sent into service of the respective Star Atlas faction.
The Claim Stakes R4 earnings in Faction Fleet, offsetting the costs of a ship based on the Tier of the Claim Stake, is targeted to be available in early March 2023. Their principal utilities, together with the Mining Drills and Power Plants, are entwined with the deployment of the mining and colonizing mechanics in SAGE, which is part of our roadmap ahead.
The other items directly related to the Central Space Station Land Plots, such as the habs, paint, and other related items, will also have their full utility on display with the release of the Central Space Stations environments in an upcoming Unreal Engine 5 game module.
FINAL SAFETY WARNING:
Again, please stay safe and keep your assets secure by verifying the authenticity of web links, messages and blockchain assets you receive.
Star Atlas will make Start Sequence rewards available on one website only (https://play.staratlas.com), and will not airdrop any of the assets directly to users’ wallets, nor will the Star Atlas team be contacting individual eligible users via direct messages.
Upon release, visit the Galactic Marketplace to see in-game items from Start Sequence: Phase 2: Play.StarAtlas.com/market.
ABOUT STAR ATLAS
Star Atlas is a next-gen gaming metaverse emerging from the confluence of state-of-the-art blockchain, real-time graphics, multiplayer video games, and decentralized financial technologies.
Using Unreal Engine 5’s Nanite, real-time graphics technology allows for cinematic quality video game visuals. In addition, blockchain technology using the Solana protocol establishes a largely serverless and secured gameplay experience. Non-fungible tokens obtained and traded within Star Atlas create an economy that replicates tangible world assets and ownership. To learn more, visit StarAtlas.com, join a faction at Play.StarAtlas.com, send your spaceships on a deep space mission by enrolling them in a Faction Fleet and download the Showroom on your PC.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Twitter | Discord | YouTube | Instagram | Reddit | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitch | Tik Tok | Medium