2022 Social Impact Events
Events are a great way to learn, share, and network. Here are some of the corporate social impact, impact investing, and social entrepreneurship events we look forward to in 2022.
1. Responsible Business USA #RBUSA
April 19 & 20, 2022 in New York, NY
This year’s Responsible Business USA 2022 will help attendees create the blueprint for a commercially successful transition that ensures:
- Your whole business, and value chain, is aligned with a 1.5C pathway
- Investments are made in the areas that scale impact and bring new innovations to market
- Stated promises become both immediate and long-term actions
- Key stakeholders understand and trust your ambition
2. Engage for Good Conference #EFG2022
May 17–19, 2022 in Atlanta, GA
EFG2022 is where business and nonprofit corporate social impact leaders come to grow their knowledge and network.
Program highlights include:
- Is true social impact at the core of your program?
- Employee activation strategies that work
- Living JEDI values within your organization
- Women’s Empowerment — Too Big To Neglect?
- Skill-building and network-expanding workshops covering social impact strategy and models, corporate alliance sales coaching and trends implementation
3. Social Innovation Summit #SIS22
June 7 & 8, 2022 in Washington, D.C.
This annual Flagship Summit brings together a meticulously curated audience of top social impact leaders from around the world for an exciting two days filled with top-tier programming, discussions, debates, and unique VIP networking opportunities.
2022 Agenda Each session will include a different combination of speakers and formats (such as workshops, breakouts…
4. SOCAP #SOCAP22
October 17–20, 2022 in San Francisco, CA
SOCAP is the largest gathering of investors, entrepreneurs, and social impact leaders, who come together to accelerate progress against the world’s toughest challenges through market-based solutions.
SOCAP22 | SOCAP Global
SOCAP is the largest and most diverse impact investing community in the world- and it is back in-person again! Our…
5. Mission Investors Exchange (MIE) National Conference
December 5–7, 2022 in Baltimore, MD
The biennial MIE National Conference provides impact investors in philanthropy with an action-focused and collaborative space to build partnerships, experience on-the-ground impact investments, and more.