Global Goals Week- Friday, September 22nd, 2017
Follow along with us at Global Goals Week in NYC, September 16th to the 23rd.
Last week, we posted our comprehensive (and overwhelming) list of over 40 relevant events, conferences, forums, summits, and lectures happening throughout New York City as part of Global Goals Week, a highlight of the UN General Assembly kickoff. This week highlights the work of social entrepreneurs, nonprofits, impact investors, and many more to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals and champion sustainable development. Read about the events we followed on Thursday, September 22nd, and see what be will be following on Friday, September 22nd, below.
The Global People’s Summit +SocialGood
- Friday, September 22, 7am-5pm; online.
- Follow this online summit at globalpeoplesummit.org and on Twitter with #GlobalPeopleSummit.
Business Makes it Happen
- Friday, 3pm-5pm; Pfizer at 42nd Street, New York, NY.
- Follow along with #UNGA72 and USCIB.
Partnership for Inclusive Growth: Private Sector Investment in the SDGs
- Friday, 3pm-6pm; UN Headquarters, New York, NY.
- Follow along with the UNDP Istanbul International Center for Private Sector in Development.