Why are StartUps Counter-Intuitive?!
…and How to Have Ideas?
One who has not gone through a startup journey of their own, might not consider that Starting and/or Running a Startup is actually Counter-Intuitive!
Allow me to present our expert of the day, Paul Graham, who has a unique way of sharing his wealth of real life experience in this area. And to make it delighting, he brings a sense of humour that is subtle with a punch.
Should you give your undivided attention to this lecture, a bunch of questions will be answered…
- How best get startup ideas? Don’t think about a startup.
- What are 3 things common in a very best startup? Founder wants it; Founder can build it; Few others realise it is worth doing;
- Why is important to work on a problem you have? Because it is real to you as a Founder.
- How do you tell your idea has a path?
- Why Live in the future, then build what’s missing?
- When living in a future world, look for obvious things that are missing and they give birth to startup ideas?!
- What is schlep blindness?
Pre Read 1 : How to Get Startup Ideas : http://bit.ly/1uPbBiW
Pre Read 2 : Excerpt from Steve Jobs’s 1995 interview with Computerworld’s Oral History Project — watch from 1:10:53 onwards : http://bit.ly/1rkT40k
Video Lecture : http://bit.ly/1ruk8KC
Paul’s Deck : Not Applicable
When this triggers something in you and you are inspired to take the next step and follow through you, here are some useful links…
FB Group : http://on.fb.me/1tsJvMf
Meetup Group : http://bit.ly/1mkqKcL
Website : http://startupclass.samaltman.com/
StartUpClass : https://startupclass.co/
YouTube Channel : http://bit.ly/YMkpMq