Startup Ideas #1
I am very enthusiastic to publish posts on startup ideas that I would love to see flourish. In my previous blog post I mentioned that I would be regularly publishing posts on start up ideas. So as promised, here are some ideas for this week’s post.
Startup Ideas For The Week:
- Traveller Guide At Service: Interesting ideas steep and dwell from experiences of the past. Every tourist would be much happier if he/she had a guide to help navigate the tourist spot. And for a locale fee structure, developing an app that provides information about reputed and verified guides with a comparable price/rate card is the service you just need when on vacation. As I land at a tourist destination all I have to do is pick a guide, meet up and take him/her on service throughout my holiday. It would be an added bonus if I could rate and review the tours and travel guides.
- Education for migrant workers Kids: Migrant workers have so many issues to deal with and maybe education arrangements for their kids is the least of their worries. Since education is no cheap affair for them in particular and they are always migrating, getting their kids education sorted out is very tough so they choose not to bother and some sort of empowerment is required. With a detailed app developed to provide the right information including an SMS platform that can suggest to migrant workers where to send their kids for basic schooling when either the husband/wife both are working at a construction site is quite useful.
- Magic for old age people. This is an app only made for senior citizens and elderly people. The app takes extra care of their needs and ensures the elderly are taken care of appropriately.
- Surprise Party: This is a good startup idea if it succeeds. Imagine an app that connects party organizers to those who are seeking to throw someone a surprise party. Maybe friends, a wife/husband or parents looking to celebrate a milestone in one’s life, planning and organizing a party can be quite the hassle. Now if you can get someone to plan the same for you, that is a well provided service. A nice 5 star luxury at your home. In simple terms making arrangements at your house by experienced organizers.
- Your personal stylist: Ever wondered about having a personal stylist like a celebrity to pamper you once in a while? An app that connects you to a stylist to plan and personalise your needs at a rate maybe a good startup as well.
These are my ideas for the week. I would love to hear back from you, I know some of these ideas may sound crazy but what benefits some could also be a waste for another, hence choose wisely.
Originally published at atuljha.com on July 3, 2015.