Startup Announcements #5
Announcement from Indian startups related to merger, funding, acquisition.
- LimeRoad gets $30M Series C funding.
LimeRoad, a New Delhi-based site that lets users create and share collages of fashion product, announced today that it…techcrunch.com
2. Snapdeal Acquires RupeePower, Will Add Loans, Other Financing To Its Marketplace.
India's Snapdeal has been on an acquisition spree in the last several months, tapping into the $1.1 billion it has…techcrunch.com
3. Triphobo raises $3 million in series B funding.
Where do we go? How do we go? When? Travel logistics can become a long, drawn out horror story for many and people…inc42.com
3. Swiggy, food ordering and delivery hyperlocal, secures $2 million funding.
Sriharsha Majety, a BITS Pilani and IIM-C alumnus, was working as a trader at an investment bank in London before…yourstory.com
4. dating app Hinge enters India with a launch in Mumbai
Hinge is a dating app which was founded in USA by Justin Mcleod. Beginning as a website in 2011 before Tinder had…yourstory.com
5. Capillary acquires MartJack To Boost Customer Engagement Offering
Capillary Technologies has acquired digital commerce solution MartJack with an aim to personalize customer engagement…www.nextbigwhat.com
I will try to come up with similar list every week around Indian Startup ecosystem. Feel free to let me know @koolhead17 if you have some announcement worthwhile for next week ☺