Introducing: “STARTER STARTUPS”
And “PART-Time Pursuit of *PROOF…” Programs
UNLESS/UNTIL you have achieved *PROOF…
*Proof of Concept?
*Proof of Assumptions?
*Proof of Product/Market Fit?
*Proof of any Reliable OBJECTIVE Indicators (of better-than-average odds of success)?
…the Harsh Reality is:
- YOUR Assumptions, Beliefs, Confidence (#ABC?) — about YOUR startup — can simply NOT be taken as RELIABLE or OBJECTIVE (because *EVERY* ENTREPRENEUR has all that about THEIR startup!) Therefore:
- OBJECTIVELY, you are NOT a good bet… for an investor’s money — or even for the “all-in / full-time” plunge by YOU!
So, What DO We Suggest & Encourage…??
Whether your “full-time” job is in Corporate America or already with a startup (or as a full-time student or stay-at-home parent!), we’d like to introduce you to the ideas of putting “Multiple Eggs in Multiple Baskets” and the many potential benefits of “STARTER STARTUPS” — strategically pursued PART-Time (at least initially, PRIOR to PROOF…*)
We’re living in a time when countless entrepreneur-friendly services (like WordPress, Amazon Web Services, Shopify, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad-Targeting, and MANY others) make it EASIER, CHEAPER, and FASTER than ever before to build, launch, and A-B test a Startup MVP (minimally viable product).
So… it is not only possible, but we actually RECOMMEND getting started in a PART-time capacity to build your MVP and test (prove!) your assumptions. THEN, if/when you’ve achieved one of the aforementioned “OBJECTIVE Indicators”, you will be able to make the “Go All-In?” decision with much more RELIABLE & OBJECTIVE information at your disposal (and investors will have a much better way of objectively evaluating you too!) in regard to whether or not you have an above-average likelihood of success!
(And a few more Principles & Philosophies More Specific to US and our “WHATEVER NETWORK” Starter Startups)
(for which we are presently “Pitching for (Part-Time) Partners!”)
- Shared Resources / Economies of Scale
- Cross-Promotional Teams & Collaborative Competitions
- Our existing fanbase of 1.7 MILLION fans?!?
- Blurring lines between Products, Content, Marketing:
Please contact info@StartupWhatever.com if you might be interested in getting involved with ANY OF THE ABOVE! Or CLICK HERE for Interest Form!