Introducing: “STARTER STARTUPS” and some “PART-Time Pursuit of *PROOF…” Programs
UNLESS/UNTIL you have achieved *PROOF…
*Proof of Concept?
*Proof of Assumptions?
*Proof of Product/Market Fit?
*Proof of any Reliable OBJECTIVE Indicators (of better-than-average odds of success)?
…the Harsh Reality is:
- YOUR Assumptions, Beliefs, Confidence (#ABC?) — about YOUR startup — can simply NOT be taken as RELIABLE or OBJECTIVE (because *EVERY* ENTREPRENEUR has all that about THEIR startup!) Therefore:
- OBJECTIVELY, you are NOT a good bet… for an investor’s money — or even for the “all-in / full-time” plunge by YOU!
So, What DO We Suggest & Encourage…??
Whether your “full-time” job is in Corporate America or already with a startup (or as a full-time student or stay-at-home parent!), we’d like to introduce you to the ideas of putting “Multiple Eggs in Multiple Baskets” and the many potential benefits of “STARTER STARTUPS” — strategically pursued PART-Time (at least initially, PRIOR to PROOF…*)
PRIMARY PRINCIPLES & PHILOSOPHIES
[For “STARTER STARTUPS” & PART-Time “PURSUIT OF PROOF” Programs!]
- Entrepreneurial Self-Awareness
- Complementary Co-Founders
- Objectivity Over Optimism
(Statistically Probable vs. Theoretically Possible)
- PART-Time Pursuit of… *
*PROOF (…of Concept, of Assumptions, of MVP Viability, of Product-Market Fit…)
- Bootstrapped / Self-Funded / Low Overhead
(at least initially, “Prior to Proof”)
- Risk-Mitigation (not risk glorification & celebration)
- Entrepreneurial Employees
“Investing Hours” vs. “Investment Dollars”
- Anticipate Pivots BEFORE you’re forced to
- A-B Testing isn’t just for marketing! A-B Test EVERYTHING
- Short-Term Goals:
PROVE Key Assumptions
Achieve RELIABLE OBJECTIVE INDICATORS
Crawl first → then Walk → THEN Run!
(And a few more Principles & Philosophies More Specific to US and our “WHATEVER NETWORK” Starter Startups)
(for which we are presently “Pitching for (Part-Time) Partners!”)
- Shared Resources / Economies of Scale
- A Cross-Promotional “Network Effect” (and our existing fanbase of 1.7 MILLION fans?!?)
- Blurring lines between Products, Content, Marketing:
Please contact info@StartupWhatever.com if you might be interested in getting involved with ANY OF THE ABOVE! Or CLICK HERE for Interest Form!