WORK WITH US!
Entrepreneur? Side Hustler? A Motivated Millennial Looking to Learn??
NOTE: Regardless of our specific needs (which there are many), the reality is that if we like you (are you smart? self-motivated? know how to figure things out and get $h*t done?) and if you like us (are you genuinely excited about some of our projects?), then we can almost certainly find a fit for you!
SOME SAMPLE/SPECIFIC PROJECTS/POSITIONS
(but in no particular order and definitely NOT a complete list)…
- Product Managers & Product Marketers (for MANY different types of products!)
- SHOPIFY! Expertise? Experience? Familiarity?
- Charity Coordinator (we are donating portions of proceeds from ALL products/services/sites/etc. to different charities — so we need someone to manage/coordinate all those relationships and donations)
- Programmers/Developers: Many projects, mostly language-agnostic.
- Twilio or Plivo developer: Several (relatively simple projects) for someone who is familiar with Twilio (ideally Plivo) and/or wants to learn…
- WordPress, SquareSpace, Weebly, other: Looking for someone to maintain, improve, and/or edit numerous sites and mini-microsites
- Webmaster — for one, some, many, or all of our sites.
- Social Media Managers — Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Medium, Tumblr, etc.
- SoundCloud manager — this may or may not include audio editing capabilities
- Pandora/Spotify/Itunes manager — on the audio publishing side
- YouTube and/or Vine video creators
- PhotoShop? Illustrator? — Advanced OR Beginner; expertise not necessary. Even just the basics should work for many relatively simple projects.
- General (Non-Tech) Project Manager (for a wide variety of potential projects) — ability to multi-task and figure things out — even if it is new to you.
- Online Marketing / Media Buying
- Programmer / Coder / Developer — whatever you call yourself, whatever your programming language of expertise, we can likely discuss and find suitable projects
- MailChimp Manager
- Google Analytics Manager / Google AdSense Manager (may or may not be the same person)
- Social Media Manager *(and/or) Social Media Intern
*(depending on experience, interest, availability, etc.)
- Campus Correspondents, Regional Representatives, Social Media Brand Ambassadors, Marketing Program Managers, Millennial Marketing Masters… Details coming soon — or www.MarketingWhatever.com
Contact Us: Info@StartupWhatever.com