LEARN About Startups… While LAUNCHING Startups!
StartupsForStudents.com (and many related “ReThinking Startups” Programs, Workshops, Competitions, etc. for students AND non-students)
With guidance/mentorship from experienced startup founders, you will actually start/run REAL ventures (what we refer to as “Starter Startups”)*
- LEARNING WHILE LAUNCHING
(and EARNING WHILE LEARNING?!)
- MANAGE & MARKET (& MONETIZE?)
- PICK & PROMOTE (& PROFIT?)
Working Individually and/or in Teams, select “Multiple Eggs” (products) from “Multiple Baskets” (categories/collections, by product type or topic) that you will work on and actually share in REAL PROFITS from the projects/products in your “Starter Startups” portfolio!
- COLLABORATE. COMPETE. REPEAT.
Collaborate with other program participants, but also compete against each other for additional profits and prizes (based on criteria such as: product sales, ad revenue, web traffic, social media engagement, etc.).
- REAL Startup Experience, Entrepreneurship Education, and Personalized Mentoring
- *Share of Profits* from YOUR designated projects/products —
[Individual Incentive to COMPETE]
- *Share of Profits* from ALL TEAMS’ PROJECTS —
[Group Incentive to COLLABORATE]
- *Winners of various contests and challenges receive additional perks/prizes/profits*
- At the conclusion of the program, all participants are given the opportunity to negotiate for continued/ongoing participation (profit-sharing and/or real ownership/equity if venture is spun off into separate LLC) for any venture you feel you can provide ongoing value!
OUR HOPE IS TO FIND SOME LONG-TERM PARTNERS AND CO-FOUNDERS!
* Note: “Profits” are defined as revenue minus expenses, accrual-based accounting, for duration of program, AND for 30 days after program concludes.
(Coming Soon: Cincinnati, Omaha, Orlando, Miami)
BACKGROUND READING (optional)
- Regarding the goals of the program, our background, philosophies, etc.
ThoughtsOnStartups.com (Thoughts & Theories)
ReThinkingStartups.com (Improvement Initiatives)
Part-Time “Pursuit of Proof” Premises & Programs:
StarterStartups.com / MultipleBasketStartups.com / theSWANstartup.com
- - Jeff’s Bio & Background
IamNOTaCEO.com (Entrepreneurial Epiphanies)
ViralWhatever.com (Experience & Expertise)
#MyFirstStartupStory — RH Brands Background
Obviously the part-time “Starter Startups” thing is not going to work for ALL startups (or ALL entrepreneurs!), but there are MANY startup business concepts that can be launched/tested quickly and inexpensively… particularly those based around some of our ViralWhatever.com “Lessons Learned”
Send an email, to info@StartupWhatever.com, telling us about yourself, your interests, your experience, your availability, etc. [Spoiler Alert: If you send a generic letter that gives no indication that you’ve read anything about us, there’s a 96.3% chance you won’t hear back from us.]
(We also have MANY other opportunities to get involved with out stuff — as an intern, or even as a partner or co-founder!)