New Blocks of EmergeAZ Fast II Grant Awardees Announced
invisionAZ and StartupAZ today announce new blocks of EmergeAZ Fast II Grant awardees. In partnership with Governor Doug Ducey, $1.5 million has been allocated to the EmergeAZ Fast II Grant to provide resources to Arizona entrepreneurs and startups with emerging technologies designed to address current and future economic, health, or societal challenges.
“The first year of grants was incredibly successful and we are excited to announce the first round of awardees for Round II this year,” said Jack Selby, Chairman of invisionAZ. “Arizona’s innovation and tech ecosystem continues to create more high quality jobs and opportunities thanks to the work of these entrepreneurs and startups.”
The new awardees include:
- Pawgo Brands: Pawgo Brands is a vertically integrated retail business platform as a service that enables pet care service providers to deliver doorstep service.
- Roche LLC: Roche LLC is making school scholarship management for even the most under-resourced school and family in Arizona simple and affordable.
- Research Collective, LLC: Research Collective is a team of Human Factors Engineers and Scientists dedicated to making medical products useful, usable, desirable, and most importantly, safe.
- dotScribe: dotScribe is the only cloud-based, EHR-independent Rapid Access System (RAS) that provides suggestions and instant access to medical content — just by typing a dotphrase.
- Spiffy Checkouts: Spiffy Checkouts is an intelligent checkout page platform making it easy for SMBs to take payments & setup purchase automation.
- Sensagrate: Sensagrate is developing an industry defining, smart city infrastructure-to-vehicle (I2V) communication platform that provides data to support intelligent decision making for both human-driven and autonomous vehicles to foster safer interaction as they navigate our roadways.
- Saguaro Bloom Diagnostics: Saguaro Bloom is a diagnostic healthcare company providing accurate and actionable snapshots of your biological fitness.
- OneClick Referral: OneClick makes referrals fast, easy, and efficient for you, the referring doctor and the patient.
- Jackson Medical Solutions, Inc.: Mainly, Jackson Medical Solutions has been interested in addressing the major disparities in medicine, specifically regarding post-operative care. Current medical device design leaves room for improvement as they unnecessarily complicate patient conditions. It is their goal to maximize patient comfort and safety while minimizing healthcare costs by making better technology that is preventative and accessible for all.
- Quilted: Quilted inspires and organizes groups of loved ones to tell their favorite stories through curated short videos and compiles these videos into one movie to be gifted for any special occasion.
- ElevateU: ElevateU makes it easy to replace textbooks with digital learning experiences that instructors can customize and track student progress.
- Navi Nurses: Navi Nurses provides private nursing in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and surrounding areas. Get care after surgery, hospitalization, and during hospice.
- DealerPeak: The DealerPeak CRM system is a fully customizable auto dealer desking software and mobile CRM solution. DealerPeak developed its flexible platform for use in various dealership types, size, and also scope. Whether you own a small town dealership with 5 employees or likewise manage a series of franchise facilities, DealerPeak developed a CRM software platform perfect for your individual needs.
- EARNcares: EARN: Matches highly skilled RNs and NPs to curated positions with healthcare providers. Personalizing the process of finding the right fit fast, so nurses and providers can enjoy doing their best work together.
- Baltu Technologies — Baltu has a cutting-edge training platform to rapidly upskill workers on-the-job in the manufacturing industry.
- Crumb: Crumb enables supporters to send their spare change from everyday purchases to creators, clubs & causes they care about.
- Movement Interactive, Inc.: Movement Interactive is a tech start-up housed in the City of Mesa’s Launchpoint start-up incubator program working to develop a wearable technology to detect and report Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in youth sports.
- CIRQ+ Inc.: CIRQ+ is the only Smart Room Platform with automated sterilization and safety tracking capabilities. Protecting people from pathogens and accommodating a safe reopening.
- OXbyEL Technologies, Inc: OXbyEL’s patent-pending electrochemical treatment technology cost-effectively destroys a wide range of co-contaminants in water and wastewater including recalcitrant organics and inorganics, and PFASs in a single-pass.
- HustleJack: HustleJack is a portfolio project of Little Taller Studio — a startup studio based in Phoenix, Arizona. The founding team has spent over two decades combined building companies and communities and have aligned on the mission to help prepare the next generation to take over the business world and thrive in the new economy.
- indipop: indipop has scoured the healthshare landscape to find high-value affordable, customized, plans backed by the stellar reviews of hundreds of satisfied clients for the independent population.
“It’s encouraging to see the EmergeAZ Grant in action as more and more startups look to use it to continue their important work ,” said Diana Vowels, CEO of StartupAZ. “We’ve already allocated plenty of funds but we’re still going! I encourage all Arizona startups to apply!”
Applications for the EmergeAZ Fast Grant are reviewed on a rolling basis for Arizona-based startups that are in revenue, have been in existence for at least 12-months, and have five or more employees.