Here is a summary of new features and updates from the last two weeks:
⚙️ Progress on Connext v2.0
- Counterfactual now supports Connext’s end-to-end flow with both ETH and ERC20 assets
- Working on improving overall UX and fixing minor, non-blocking bugs
- Making the CF node more wallet-friendly by implementing an alternative state signing scheme
🔎 End-to-end testing
- We merged the first E2E scenario, which covers the onboarding flow interactions between the Wallet UI, the Node, the Hub, and Metamask.
- This radically decreases the time needed to test a change, from 5–10 minutes to 50–60 seconds.
- This will let us make changes with greater confidence, test new user-facing features, and allows us to better iterate across the whole stack while looking for code-quality improvements.
- Built new utilities to make writing tests easier, without requiring many lines of setup and teardown.
💠 Protocol alignment with Magmo
- Continued progress towards releasing a shared adjudicator repository that both codebases will add as dependencies