Announcing new partners at STATION F: Amazon, Usine IO, Ashoka, and more!
Our #1 goal at STATION F has always been to gather all components of a tech / startup ecosystem at the same place. Back in December 2016 we announced our first partners at STATION F, including Facebook, Vente Privée, HEC, VCs and more. Since then we’ve announced a few more partners, including Airbnb and Zendesk. But today we are thrilled to share with you a handful of new partners and programs you’ll find on campus!
- Amazon Web Services launches on-site mentor’s office. The news broke down a few hours ago on Amazon’s CTO Werner Vogels’ blog: the tech giant will launch an Amazon Web Service Mentor’s Office at STATION F, for the first time in their history. We are thrilled to welcome this new partner on campus and are beyond convinced that the services they bring will be key to the development of our startups.
- Ashoka launches startup program for social impact. That’s right, Ashoka’s TechForGood program will bring good karma to STATION F! Their acceleration program ShareIT focuses on a pro-bono expertise provided to innovative digital solutions working on high-social impact issues.
- ShakeUpFactory launches startup program for foodtech. The FoodTech Factory is an international acceleration program for startups working in the food industry — “from farm to fork.” The program will provide experts and mentors as well as an easy access to their amazing network of industrial partners in Europe, Israel and the U.S.A. to scale up with hyper growth and business development
- Impulse Partners launches startup program for smart city. These construction and real estate experts have already accelerated 150 companies in Paris & London. Now, with this new program at STATION F, their focus will be the future of the city!
- Usine IO launches startup program for hardware. Our neighbors Usine IO are launching a program for 10 to 15 startups, twice a year, dedicated to hardware and industrial startups — that means autonomous and connected vehicles, green tech, healthcare and more. Startups from all around the world are welcome and you can even go to their innovation space, just one street away from our campus.
- Axeleo launches program dedicated to enterprise tech. Axeleo, the French experts in enterprise tech acceleration, will have an on-site presence to organize 1:1 meetings for key experts and successful entrepreneurs for all startups at STATION F.
To date we have announced 10 different programs on campus — including our own Founders Program — and we have revealed additional partners as well. Stay tuned because we have A LOT more coming :)