Stellar Community Fund #2: Proceed with the nominations!
UPDATE: The final round has begun! Don’t forget to cast your vote for the top 8!
Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal and provided project feedback over the past 3 months. There were 38 proposals submitted for this round of the Stellar Community Fund— make sure to check them out.
With the proposal phase complete, things are about to heat up! The nomination round for SCF#2 is now live.
The nomination process is pretty simple but please make sure to read the following carefully.
Voting will be held on https://stellarcommunity.fund
Before voting, please take some time to read through the proposals carefully. Proposal authors have put a lot of work into their projects, so do them a favor and spend some time reading what they’ve put out there! Since nominations last a week, feel free to visit GalacticTalk, ask questions, and participate in proposal discussion before casting your votes.
Prerequisites: You will need a Keybase account to vote.
To vote -
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button on the top right of https://stellarcommunity.fund
- Enter your Keybase username
- You will receive a message from ‘SCFBot’. Click the confirmation link to complete the sign-in process. (You can verify that it’s the real ‘scfbot’ by checking the DNS proof)
- Once you’re logged in, you can start to select your nominee picks. You must vote for 3, but can vote for up-to 8 proposals. (Remember to read through proposals!)
- Once you’ve chosen your nominees, click the submit button. Once you’ve cast your vote, there’s no going back! Your picks will stick around in memory, so you can mark them and come back later before your final submission.
Only one voting account per person is allowed. We’ll be checking to make sure no one is manipulating the vote. Play fair and everything will be great! Bad actors will be removed from participating in the vote and future rounds.