It’s been an exciting past few weeks! Miro has been welcomed as a board member of the Canadian Prepaid Payments Organization, it opens up the opportunity for STACK and STK to drive consumer adoption. Prepaid currently tops $4 billion loads annually! It’s flexible technology allows Fintech companies to innovate and improve customer experience.
The Business Development team is expecting to see exciting developments in partnerships in the coming months, stay tuned!
- CPPO Board Member: STACK has been welcomed to the Canadian Prepaid Payments Organization (CPPO) as a board member. “The prepaid industry is continuing to grow and evolve, driving new market opportunities globally. Powering this growth is the flexibility of the platform that allows for innovation to be quickly delivered to consumers who are actively looking for solutions and tools to help manage and control their financial futures. I’m proud to be joining the CPPO as their latest board member to help drive innovation and consumer adoption.”- Miro
- McMaster Nomination: Congratulations to Teddy and Nahim from the STACK team for receiving Supervisor Recognition from McMaster Engineering-nominated by former Blockchain Developer, Nat Chin.
- AUXE Partnership: STACK has partnered with AUXE, a startup serving the GTHA and London to get users $25 off their first repair. Access a mobile team of certified technicians that will diagnose and repair Samsung or Apple devices through STACK. More details in app.
- Partnerships: The Business Development team has been working on exciting partnerships for the upcoming months. Excited to share more news soon!
- AMA: A big thank you to everyone who joined our last AMA yesterday! If you missed it, get caught up on the conversation here. We greatly appreciate the support, feedback and engagement we’ve received from all our AMA’s.
- Monthly Top 10 FAQ’s: Moving forward we will be posting the community’s top 10 questions on Reddit. Telegram admins will open up time for questions the week prior to being posted on Reddit, tag your questions with #Top10FAQ.
That’s it for now, we’ll see you in two weeks with more to report. As always, join the conversation anytime on Telegram, Twitter, Discord and Reddit. If you’re interested in partnering with STACK or STK, get in touch with us. To download the app, visit the STACK website.