We announced two exciting partnerships that are valuable for both STACK & STK’s next steps and to deliver value to our existing and future members. STACK has partnered with HXOUSE for HXOUSELIVE in Toronto! We know our tribes admire Artists that are affiliated with HXOUSE, so through this partnership we will be able to provide tailored creative and music experiences for our members! STACK is teaming up with Rambus to shape the new generation of mobile banking and securing virtual assets on blockchain. The affiliation with Rambus, a big player in data and security, will be advantageous in conversations with regulators. To continue promoting our Twitch partnership, our team will be at the Enthusiast Gaming Live Expo (EGLX) in Toronto to connect with our gaming community! Read on to catch up on what we’ve been working on.
Smart Contracts Security Audit & Smart Contracts
- Working on last minute fixes for ChainSecurity audit
- Reviewed Connext Network’s payment channel hack, to ensure our contracts do not implement same functionality
- Move to Amazon ECS
- Email and mobile push notification for wallet creation, token deposits, and token return.
- Lightning and bitcoin container are connected using docker network and started with shell scripts using environment variables.
- Setting up command line interface for remotely connecting to lightning node
- Resolved the usability issue around STK to fiat conversion and updated the UI elements. Handed off the development team.
- Our Executive Team, Miro Pavletic, Nicholas Dinh and Teddy Yip, attended Money 20/20 in Las Vegas this past week, where they were joined by People’s Trust and connected with other thought leaders and disruptors in the industry.
- STACK has 500 tickets to the sold out HXOUSELIVE show and we’re giving them away exclusively to STACK members. The line-up includes The Weeknd, Nav, Bryson Tiller and The Neighbourhood. From today until November 3rd you and a friend could win the chance to go to HXOUSELIVE! Learn how you can win here.
- Rambus and STACK have teamed up to bring together mobile banking with easy and intuitive access to virtual assets through the Vaultify Trade blockchain security platform. Millennials have shown increased interest in virtual assets, and expect to be able to interact with their investments with digital tools and channels, the partnership will cater to this demand. STACK is re-imagining the way consumers interact with their money while Vaultify Trade can provide the necessary confidence and convenience to lead the way for virtual assets on blockchain to be adopted by the masses.
- The STACK and STK team will be at the Enthusiast Gaming Live Expo (EGLX) this weekend, at booth #328! We’re excited to meet the gaming enthusiasts and streamers in our community. Have you claimed the $20 CAD Twitch Bits offer available to STACK members yet? Get it before it’s gone.
- We are looking for developers for STACKATHON! STACKATHON is a female-run 24 hour hackathon held from November 24–25 at our office in the Distillery District. The focus will be level two-scaling solutions, including sharding, state channels, side-chains, and more. Up for the challenge? Apply here.
- Our friends at TokenMarket profiled STK’s journey since ICO in their second installment of ‘Life After ICO’. If you’re new to the STK community, you can read more about us on their blog.
- Thank you to everyone that joined us for this month’s AMA! Lots of great questions from the community about our partnerships and next steps, here’s the link in case you missed it.