PassCamp release notes — November 2018
PassCamp team is happy to be back with some big and exciting news! For the last 3 months we were extremely focused on developing PassCamp for Teams and we are glad to announce that the long-awaited Teams version is going live! Along with additional updates like major overhaul of the main app, even more user-friendly interface and much, much more!
- Added onboarding tips and videos to the main PassCamp app, to make the start of your camping journey even easier
- Pricing plans added to PassCamp.com
- PassCamp for Teams is now live! With this, we have a ton of new features for your team, such as:
- Admin dashboard
- Closed environment for your team
- Team user password reset
- Browser Extensions for Teams
- 60 day free trial for every new team. Try it, test it, keep it!
- We have migrated to Google Cloud servers — your sensitive information has never been more secure and accessible, just for you!
- Updated PassCamp.com with new features, pricing and some stylistic updates
- Updated all of our service and notification emails to provide more clarity for the users
- Updated contact invite process to be more intuitive for new users
- Updated Sign Up process, so that new users could find the plan they need easier
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect error message was displayed when attempting to log in with incorrect credentials
- Fixed minor token generating bug, when user experienced inconsistencies when logged in to multiple devices
- Fixed bug where pending invites screen wouldn’t refresh automatically
- Other minor bug fixes
- Safari extension is being built in our workshop as you’re reading this!
- Premium version of PassCamp Personal coming soon!
Written by Arvydas Vaitkus, marketing manager at Adeo Web
All images © Robertas Zigmantavičius