Dental Crown Procedure
- Dentists needs to first check your teeth in order to know the condition and requirement for a dental crown
- If required, the dentist will take a mould of the mouth to create a custom made crown in the laboratory.
- The dentist will reduce the size of the tooth to let the crown fit on top.
- There is local anesthetic used usually, to subside the pain.
- Dental crowns complete in 2 sessions meaning 2 appointments. 1 session to create a mould and 2nd session to fit it.
Visit Healthticket.co to learn more about the services
Contact via email@example.com