StorX Has Partnered With D’CENT — The First Wallet to Support the SRX token
StorX is excited to announce its partnership with D’CENT Wallet to support the $SRX token — the native cryptocurrency token of StorX Network’s decentralized cloud storage platform. This collaboration is a testament to the potential that the SRX token holds and users can now create their XDC linked SRX account on D’CENT’s easy-to-use and secure digital wallet.
The D’CENT wallet ecosystem consists of state-of-the-art crypto protection built on the highest security standards and the platform’s mobile interface allows users to manage three crypto wallets — Biometric Wallet, Card-Type Wallet, and Software Wallet simultaneously in a seamless manner on one app. In the initial phase of the integration, SRX will be available on D’CENT’s digital wallet.
How to create a StorX account on the D’CENT wallet
You can watch the tutorial video on how to create a StorX account on the D’CENT wallet on our Youtube. To create a StorX account on the D’CENT wallet, users need to perform the following steps:
- Open the Google PlayStore or the Apple AppStore on your Android/iOS device to install the D’CENT wallet App.
- Once the App has been installed, click on it and you will have one of three wallet options to select from — hardware, card and App wallet. Select the App wallet.
- Next, you will be prompted to create a personalized 6-digit security pin to secure the app on your device.
- After you’ve set a pin, allow D’CENT to access the photos, media and files on your device
- This is what the account tab will look like once you sign in. Next, click on the “+” option to add StorX to your account.
- Search for StorX’s native cryptocurrency token SRX in the search bar and add it to your account.
- Next, select “XINFIN : XINFIN” as the fee account.
- Now add a name to your StorX account. The account name must not contain more than 14 characters combined in alphabets (a-z, A-Z), numbers (0–9), and special characters (!,#,$,&,+,-,_) and the first character should be an alphabet.
- StorX has now been added to your D’CENT wallet and you can send and receive it directly through the app on your mobile device. Note: SRX wallet address will start with XDC.
Launched in 2018, by IoTrust — a Korean Tech & Security Specialist firm with over 20 years of industry experience — D’CENT is a state-of-the-art hardware wallet ecosystem, comprising a Biometric Wallet, a Software Wallet, and a Card-Type Wallet. Backed by the RSK framework and featuring RRC-20, RIF compatibility, the D’CENT wallet is the first wallet solution in the industry to leverage Bitcoin-based smart contracts. D’CENT also has mobile applications for Android and iOS users, which are secured with military-grade security protocols and optimally prioritize end-user privacy.
StorX is a decentralized cloud storage network that empowers users to store their data securely on the cloud. Each file uploaded on StorX is split and encrypted into multiple fragments to autonomous storage nodes operated by individual operators across the world. Designed as the collection of autonomous storage networks, no individual operator has complete access to your data. StorX is not only faster compared to legacy centralized storage providers but you can also make substantial savings on costs compared to centralized cloud storage services. StorX also enables users with spare storage capacity to lease space and earn fabulous returns. Register now at https://storx.tech and contribute to building a secure internet.