The world of animal lovers is divided into two categories, those who love dogs and those who love cats. Now, speaking…storytap.in
The world of animal lovers is divided into two categories, those who love dogs and those who love cats. Now, speaking generically, one can point out distinctive characteristics unique to these two kinds of individuals.
Read on to find out if you are more of a dog person, or a cat person.
- Usually, due to the social exposure that comes with a being a dog person, people tend to be more extroverted. The daily walks, and the need for people to cuddle the fluffy ball of love leads people into a lot of interactions.
- Dog people tend to be more spontaneous and open and lively.
- Another belief holdingtrue to dog folks is that they tend to be more conservative and traditional, and inclined to follow rules, as expected from a dog.
- In a study conducted with around 600 college students, it was found by Denise Guastello that feline owners tend to be more intelligently curious and score higher in intelligence tests.
- In a study conducted, it was found out that cat people tend to be more neurotic and prone to anxiety. They also tend to be more introverted.
- Another interesting observation was made that cat people have a more intelligent sense of humour as compared to their counterpart.
Complete Article: Are You A Cat Person Or A Dog Person ?