How To: Setup BanSync as Streamer & Moderator
This post will show you how to setup a BanSync as a Streamfinity Streamer oder Moderator.
With Streamfinity BanSync you can sync Chat Bans and Timeouts above 1h between multiple channels.
- Login to Streamfinity as Streamer: sfin.it/login
- Navigate to the BanSync Feature: my.streamfinity.de/bansync
- Choose a BanSync you want to listen to and click “Listen”
- Enable the Moderator-Interface Feature: my.streamfinity.de/features
- Grant the BanSync Permission to your moderators: my.streamfinity.de/moderators
The Streamer has to follow the procedure above to set the correct permissions for his moderators.
- Login to Streamfinity as Moderator: sfin.it/login
- Select the Streamer you want to access
- Navigate to the BanSync Feature: mods.streamfinity.de/bansync
We recommend to setup some presets in the FFZ-Plugin. All information about that can be found in the Moderator-Interface.