What is Streamloots?
Want to read this in Spanish? Click here!
Introducing Streamloots: The new way for streamers and viewers to interact with one another for more revenue than ever before.
Streamers can issue cards, which can be acquired by the viewer. Behind each card lies an exciting prize for viewers to collect, redeem, or even trade.
We’ve gone ahead and created a customized card collection for each streamer. Each card contains benefits (or actions) to interact with the streamer.
Confused? Take a look at this collection to understand this concept better.
Cards appear in loot-boxes. You’ve surely used these for gameplay before! With Streamloots, each loot-box contains three totally random cards.
Your viewers can buy these loot-boxes to get their hands on these cards, which can be Common, Rare, Epic, or Legendary. The HIGHER the rank, the LOWER the chance of finding the card…but the GREATER the BENEFIT!
How are cards redeemed?
Once your viewers have purchased and opened a loot-box, they will be able to see the cards in their collections at a glance — waiting to be redeemed.
Once redeemed, an alert will appear within the streamer screen. Example time? Sure thing. Take a look at the image below. This is a (very, very excited) viewer redeeming an alert from Phoebina’s collection. A GIF is displayed on her screen with the viewer’s message:
And this, ladies and gents, is a viewer redeeming a “Terror Stream card”:
What benefits can I add?
Hmm, let us think. Well, basically, you can add…
Seriously, anything and everything you can think of.
Some of our streamers have added on-screen alerts, and can even…
• …Choose the character the streamer plays with…
• …Ban another user for up to 10 minutes…
• …Make the streamer sing, perform on-the-spot crunches, dye his/her hair, or even dress up as a pigeon. Yes, these are REAL examples. Hey, don’t say we didn’t warn you that ANYTHING is possible! 😝)
How does it work, and how can one redeem a card?
1. Decide what perks you’d like to have in your cards for your viewers.
2. Create your card collection and set the price of your loot-boxes.
3. Uh…oops. There’s no third step 😁 you’re done!
Visit streamloots.com and log in with your Twitch account. We’ll get you started on your card creation journey, helping you set everything up. Why wait? A whole new world awaits!