Positive work places and tools are generative of creative processes and conductive of cultural and organizational change. We co-design and test individual and team workflows directly in temporary settings, to activate and scale physical-digital spaces and new ways of working. Our projects are grounded in ongoing research on the relationship between space and collaboration, that we share via training programs, lectures, publications, playbooks for communities and organizations.
- Spatial Design and Operations
- Workplace Testing, Evaluation and Metrics
- Innovation Space Activation and Programming
- Spatial UI and Environtmental Branding
- Coworking Research
- Workspace Design Methods
- Speculative Work Environments