Benefits of Montessori Education for your Child
So next year your baby will join school, but wondering which type of education is best for your child? You have two options to choose from — Montessori and traditional learning. Each has its own share of pros and cons. But if we weigh with the number of benefits, Montessori education wins the debate.
But why? What’s so special about Montessori Preschool?
1. Focuses on vital developmental milestones — It helps develop language skills, fine motor skills, mastering daily activities arts and crafts. Elder children’s knowledge are developed through trips and special events.
2. Curriculum is child-centric — The curriculum built for Montessori students is designed keeping in mind their capabilities and needs. Such schools facilities self-paced learning
3. Prompts creativity — One of the biggest benefits of Montessori preschool is they give freedom — freedom to choose your task and perform it with ease and as per their understanding. By such sense of freedom children learn, and this encourages creativity and innovation in the classroom. The idea behind this process is to let children take complete pleasure of their activities, rather than worrying about the end result.
4. Pays heed to concrete learning — Yes, Montessori Method gives hands-on learning experience. The curriculum is largely focused on concrete than abstract learning. The lessons taught in the classroom is more practical and based on real life than theoretical education lessons.
5. Boosts cooperation — As the classroom is student centric, children guide the activities they perform the entire day. This results in friendly environment inside the classroom, where every student respect the other and are willing to help one another.
So the next time if somebody asks you why choose Montessori preschool, show them these eye-popping benefits.