Hi there 🙋🏻♀️!
Thanks for your interest in being on the show. Here’s some more info about the format and how to submit your product to be on the show.
I am committing to doing 6 episodes initially.
After you’ve read this, please fill out the request form here.
A little about me
I’m Andrew, Founder of SugarKubes, author of over 100 tech articles, and meetup organizer. CTO of a computer vision startup called WiZR, former Head of Engineering at Zuma Ventures. UC Berekeley grad. Former actor 🙄.
- This is an informal conversational podcast, no need to get everything written down on 3x5 cards.
Also included are some types of questions. If you’re technical we can go into that, and if you’re not, no stress, we’ll focus more on your area of expertise.
- Personal Introduction - Who are you, what do you do, what was your personal journey to where you are now. Tell us a story. (5 minutes)
- Company Introduction - What does your company do? How did you come up with the idea? What led you to pursue this? (5 minutes)
- All about the product- What stack are you using? How do you filter feature requests? What’s your go-to tool or tools? What’s the most difficult challenge you faced when building this? How are you selling it? How’d you get your first customer? (10 minutes)
- Podcasts are a great way to reach tech talent and potential customers
- Exposure of your product to a different market segment.
- It’s going to be fun.
- It’s going to be short, only 20 minutes!
- If you said something you don’t want to be published, we will edit it out.
- You will receive the full copy before we release it for approval.
- You’ll always have final cut.
- This episode will make you and your company look good, if not great.