Sunny Lake, as an e-health platform based on the Ethereum blockchain, offers the health communities (patients, doctors, researchers and laboratories) the tools, experts and communities they need in order to carry out health and life studies, fast and at a controlled cost.
This platform must become the meeting and exchange site between patients, doctors, research organizations and laboratories, where each stakeholder will be able to find tools, data and experts he needs to start a health and life study, fast and at low cost.
Sunny Lake revolutionizes health and life studies with three world premieres.
- In the context of a fully-fledged health study, we designed a, Blockchain based consent form which meets the industry’s new needs: Undertaken on behalf of the Clinical Development Unit, this administration platform allows the study subjects to control their digital data and check the consent’s truthfulness at all times, thanks to a public key (our client will communicate about it by early 2018).
- Given the frequent health crisis and the very costly cessation of studies we have put our form questionnaire design module, which is based on the Ethereum Blockchain. This innovation allows each patient to answer a qualification questionnaire regarding his medical profile that he is able to control the sharing of. This way, each one is able to contribute to a patient’s community, aiming at crowdsourcing his studies — helped by experts — on the Fast Prototyping Health and Life Research mode.
- While technologies hinder research, either via their collection methods (connected devices, crowdsourcing) or analysis (big data, artificial intelligence…), Sunny Lake offers its partners the opportunity to issue authenticity certificates regarding their data via a dedicated API.
Protocols that restore the trust between stakeholders (and fits in a changing regulatory environment)
- Multiple controversies feed the news. The methodological variables which affect research— data “embellishment”, statistics weaknesses — contribute to distorting the results in over 15% of them. The data proof timestamping such as the ones allowed by the Blockchain are thus an important contribution to the health sector.
- This market, which is already worth 63 billion dollars and will reach 72 billion dollars in 2020, works without — and sometimes against — the patients. A community approach that puts the patient at the heart of the health data control is able to generate value for public health as well as for the economy for all the stakeholders. (PubMed study; Olivier’s “Nature” study).
- The regulatory framework on which the industry is based in the European Union will change in May (GDPR) and October 2018: the patients’ basic rights (data protection, right to be forgotten,) are reaffirmed, the research organizations must face new responsibilities and risks. Cryptography offers practical solutions to guarantee an easier, more transparent and safer data sharing, within everyone’s rights.
The SL Token, (at the heart of the platform is based on the value of heal data).
The Sunny Lake Token is the currency that will allow the demand for health data to meet the offer.
- The Sunny Lake platform aims at enabling the interaction between all the health ecosystems’ stakeholders, whose role is to collect and process data. Sunny Lake does not hold the health data, but only offers access to them; their ownership stays with the patients. The platform offers a security and transparency layer conductive to a better data exchange to the various members of the community.
- Sunny Lake promotes the « fast prototyping health and life studies » which allows, through recruitment features, consent collection, form creation and validation as well as peers’ reviews (meaning by all members of the platform, i.e. professionals and health services users), to drastically reduce the production delays and costs with regards to observation studies.
- Sunny Lake implements various tools that guarantee the control of its services price, in order to enable pharmaceutical laboratories and CRO to enjoy the benefits offered by the platform at a competitive price, while redistributing value to the community as a whole. The sharing of data by patients as well as their involvement on the platform will be rewarded in tokens; the patients will be able to, in turn, launch their own questionnaire and will, at last, have some interest in the advancement of medical research.