Welcome to the Bookari Android Beta Community
We’re working hard on our new Android apps and we’re giving access again to a lucky few in order to accelerate the integration of your feedback. Once you are given access you’ll get a new build almost every week with the latest fixes and new features.
All we ask from you is that you use our Google+ Community to let us know what you love and hate, what annoys you and what keeps you coming back for more.
Here’s how to get started:
- Request to join our private Google+ Community using the same Google account as you use on your Android phone. We’ll quickly approve you, which will unlock access to the Beta App in the Play Store.
- Once accepted to this community, you should receive an opt-in link. If you don’t, here it is: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mantano.reader.android.lite
- Press the blue “Become a tester” button
- Go to the Free Bookari Beta App in the Play Store. If you already have Bookari Lite installed, you should see an update available. If you don’t, then simply install it.
Note: It can take up to an hour for the Play Store to recognize you as part of the community. Also, make sure you are using the same Gmail account for the community and Play Store.
- Let us know what you think in the Google+ Community.
If you currently just have the Free version, you’ll receive the beta updates as regular updates. If a Beta update goes wrong, you can always revert back to the stable (non-beta) version by tapping on “Leave the test” in the Play Store.
Thank you for making our app the best it can be!
The Mantano Team
(Karina, Yonathan, Mickaël, Arthur, and Jean-Marie)