We build product
At SWARM, we tend to announce our actual accomplishments instead of creating splashy marketing campaigns around our assorted aspirations.
What can we say? Simply put, we value your attention.
Compared to other projects, we realize that our approach could leave a casual observer with the impression that we are in a state of quiescence, rather than just quietly working. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. The last six months in particular have been a period of intense development and production. So, we’ve prepared an accounting of our product progress so far in 2019.
We build our open source tools and infrastructure for token issuers, investors, and other builders, and our highly engaged community is always eager to hear details about the latest developments and statuses of promised products and features. However, the number of people putting the spotlight on DLT, DeFi, and digitized assets is growing all the time.
What can you do to help us keep focused on building? Spread the word! Tell your friends, followers, other like minded communities, your favorite newsletters, and writers who cover builders.
- Every masternode is now running its own software.
- We built a smart contract that enables SWARM Masternode operators to claim their rewards via MetaMask
- We built a systems dashboard for everyone to be able to observe masternode performance.
- We built a personal dashboard for individual masternode operators to log into.
- This is all desktop and mobile responsive.
- We created instructions empowering any community member to successfully set up their own masternode(s).
- Our SWARM community reliably took those instructions and created a how-to video, making it easier than ever to spin up a node and help SWARM build the decentralized financial platform of tomorrow.
- We have built a portable user authentication system that can be reused by any STO for frictionless onboarding.
- We have built a system prioritizing data sovereignty — empowering individuals to control their own personal data through what we call a Vault.
- We have built a system enabling users to send that personal data to a qualification provider to obtain what we call certificates.
- We have conceptualized and developed a system of certificates that can be re-utilized as proof-of-qualification on any STO.
- We have built a backend system to manage these certificates and issue them.
- We have standardized the way these are structured and how they are issued on a decentralized ledger that we call Market Access Protocol (MAP).
MAP: Market Access Protocol
- We have developed a new system for transfer restriction enforcement that does not depend on a single party.
- We have built an API so we can better learn how to further develop this system.
- We have implemented this system for the STOs launched on SWARM’s infrastructure.
Security Token Offerings
- We have launched two new STOs on our platform (i.e. INDX & Resolute)
- We have built an onboarding flow for these STOs that utilizes Investor Pass as an authentication system (i.e. INDX & Resolute)
- We have built a form input system that generates certificate requests sent to a qualification provider to issue certificates on MAP for these two STOs — thus further trialling MAP in the wild.
- We have built an investor payment system integrated with a custodial solution offering institutional grade custody.
- We have enabled the option for investors to participate in STOs with fiat currencies, and issuers to track fiat payments.
- We have built an investor dashboard so they can keep track of their investments as well as the general status of STOs.
- We have built a token issuer dashboard so they can keep track of every investor and potential investor.
- All this is white labeled and designed to respond to a mobile experience.
- We have built a platform giving token issuers the option to perform manual KYC.
- This platform utilizes our concept of certificates and issues these certificates on MAP.
- We have built a system that keeps track of each KYC request and manages communication between token issuer and investor
- We have conceptualized and built the set of smart contracts that represent the SRC20 token.
- An upgraded constitution for the SWARM Network has been drafted and ratified by the community.
- We have conceptualized and documented how to submit proposals.
- The community has voted several times on important issues.
- We have updated the website regularly to reflect everything that we are building