How to generate your Ethereum ERC-20 compatible wallet address.
In order to receive your CHSB tokens you will be asked to enter your unique wallet address in your dashboard.
We recommend using MyEtherWallet but you may also use other native Ethereum wallets as long as they are ERC-20 compatible, such as Metamask, Mist or imToken.
We do not recommend sending your CHSB tokens directly to your exchange as they might get lost and we will not be able to recover them.
1.Go to MyEtherWallet.com and click on “New wallet”.
2. Enter a password you will remember.
3. Click on “Create new wallet”.
4. Save your “Keystore” file onto your computer and keep it safe.
5. Click on “I understand. Continue”.
6. Print out your “Private key” or, alternatively, you can write it down on a piece of paper or save it onto a hard drive or USB stick.
7. In the next step, follow instructions to unlock your wallet and see your address. You can also click “Send Ether & Tokens” to unlock it.
8. Scroll down to find your “Account address”. It’s a long string of numbers and letters. This is the address you will need to copy and paste in your dashboard.
9. Go to your dashboard and enter your Account address (the one you copied in step 8).
10. To be able to see your CHSB tokens in MyEtherWallet, you must add the CHSB token details in the same “Send Ether & Tokens” page where it says, “Token Balances”.
11. Click on “Add custom token” and enter the following details:
Contract address: 0xba9d4199fab4f26efe3551d490e3821486f135ba
Token symbol: CHSB
12. Click “Save”.
We will start the token distribution on January 31st 2018.
You will be able to see your CHSB tokens in your MyEtherWallet account if you have completed the steps above and, if applicable, shortly after completing the KYC/AML process.