Switcheo is starting the month of March with a blast! We are pleased to announce that PikcioChain will be hosting an airdrop campaign and a trading competition!
A total of 100,000 PKC will be airdropped to NEO wallets that hold a minimum of 10,000 SWTH at a rate of 1 SWTH : 0.0001PKC. SWTH held on other exchange wallets (except Switcheo’s smart contract) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
Qualifying participants must hold their SWTH tokens from 1 to 6 March.
From 4 March to 25 March 2019, trade PKC on Switcheo Exchange and stand a chance to win from a pool of 400,000 PKC!
How To Participate:
Registration is required for this event. Sign up via the link below.
Re-registration is not required if you have entered any trading competition and submitted your NEO address before.
View the leaderboard:
Event Rules & Judging Criteria:
- Winners will be selected based on their total trading volume on the PKC/NEO trading pair
- Lucky draw winners will be selected randomly from users who trade a minimum of 100 NEO on the PKC/NEO trading pair during the event period
- Only orders that have been fulfilled within the event period will be counted into the total trade volume
- Winners will be contacted within 10 days of the end of the event period
- Switcheo reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion
To view Switcheo’s terms and conditions, go here.
Find out more about PikcioChain here:
For more information on Switcheo, visit the following:
News & Updates: https://t.me/switcheoANN