Switcheo Weekly Round Up #14
Dear Switcheo Community,
Here is the weekly round-up for the week, which includes some important releases and announcements!
Switcheo Exchange Beta Bounty
Switcheo Exchange Beta Bounty was an initiative which gave a select group of our community members an early feel of a real trading experience with Switcheo Exchange V2.
Registration was opened on the 13th July and we received an overwhelming number of sign-ups within 48 hours.
The Switcheo engineering team achieved their objectives during the event, and we will be conducting more such campaigns in the future, following the phenomenal success of this pilot event.
Find out more about how our Beta Bounty went here:
Switcheo Exchange V2
With the Switcheo Exchange Beta Bounty smoothly concluded, it is our pleasure to announce Switcheo Exchange V2 will be launched on Wednesday, 25th July.
In preparation for the launch, we will be having a scheduled maintenance on 25th July. The launch schedule is as follows:
- 9AM SGT — All markets will stop trading. Cancellations and withdrawals will still be possible.
- 10AM SGT — Maintenance begins. Switcheo Exchange page and API will not be accessible. Cancellations and withdrawals will not be possible from our UI during this time.
- 5PM SGT — Trading begins exclusively on the V2 smart contract. V1.5 markets will remain close but cancellations and withdrawals can be done through our UI.
Token listing details will be announced at a later time.
Switcheo V2 Extravaganza!
Over the next 5 days, we will be announcing the full details of 3 different events and campaigns. Every member of our community will be able to participate and stand a chance to win fantastic prizes.
Stay tuned, and be prepare to share the word!
Let’s Talk Blockchain Panel Discussion
Our CEO, Ivan Poon, will be speaking at an open panel discussion alongside Christel Quek, Co-Founder of BOLT, and Guojie Liu, Head of Southeast Asia of Bibox, to discuss about the future of blockchain and cryptocurrencies at 5pm!
- Guojie Liu — Head of Southeast Asia at Bibox
- Christel Quek — Co-Founder of BOLT
- Aaron Tay — Co-Founder of Byzantine Partners
This meet-up will be held at Mapletree Business City, Level 3 and will be live-streamed.
You may find out more about the event here:
For more information on Switcheo, visit the following links:
News & Updates: https://t.me/switcheoANN