2 months working @ProductHunt
So it’s been just over 2 months since I landed a job at Product Hunt and this is a little recap of how it has gone so far….
- Developed a severe case of notification OCD
- Created MANY meowvellous cat puns with the team 😼😻
- Even put them into practice….
- Which resulted in an unusual nickname from Jacq
Been a part of some awesome Product Hunt launches (credit to the team 🙌)
- Product Hunt LIVE 💬
- Product Hunt Collections 2.0
- Product Hunt Podcasts
- Super Top Secret Product Hunt β
- PH team expanded even more👯
- Ashton Kutcher spoke to me 😱
- The Winklevoss twins spoke to me 😱
- Helped (in a small part) some AMAZING people launch
- Emailed with people in the tech space that I never thought I would!
- Seen Corley fail (and win) in spectacular fashion, many times with Giphy
- Drank over 120 cups of coffee ☕️ (ok yes, that is a rough guess— why would I count them?!)
- Watched Wales BEAT England in their own Rugby World Cup 🏉 (LOL)
- Gained over 1000 new followers on Twitter
- Hit over 1000 followers on Product Hunt
- Had many team talks with the Brady Bunch, including last week’s hat day 🎩 — I realise that not all are wearing hats 😫.
- Found out what Inspect Element is (and it saved my life /or more accurately, saved me loads of time)
- Found out what the shortcut is for emoji’s on Mac (ctrl + cmd + spacebar) 🍌 — thanks Emily
- Puked a rainbow
- Received ‘Thank you’ swag — thanks Craig! 🎁
- Met a team member, Emily, IRL 👻
- Found out some of the team are pretty much native Brits
I feel extremely appreciative of being a part of this team and I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else.