Next garage startup idea: Artificial Intelligence
Just a few decades ago, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates started revolutionizing the technology world by making the impossible — possible.
They gave us all the chance to enjoy technology as we do it now. Every day.
Their discovery changed all our lives into better.
And it’s not only them. There were many great minds in human history, so when we look back we can remember them easily:
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Sergey Brin, Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg and so many others…
Their discoveries changed the world and our lives.
While they saw a different future and carried a breakthrough vision of a new world in their minds other people were unaware of it.
So now, let me ask you something.
Are you actually aware of what is happening in the world at this very moment?
Do you know what is the next big thing that will have a huge impact on our future?
Like one of my friends said: “New electricity has been discovered”.
To me, it is even beyond that. It is much more important than electricity. All things that we see now as impossible will be possible sooner than we think and all because of one phenomenon.
I won’t tell you AI’s development history here, this is not the topic of this article but I would like to show you the immensely fast development of this phenomena in the past couple of years.
Let me show you one image that explains everything.
As you see, the plane is already taking off:)
So the question here is not about the history, importance, development or good and bad traits of AI. The question here is:
Are you ready to fly on this plane?
Today’s investments will have a massive impact in 10 years
Just like other technological discoveries that caused today’s big companies to be founded, AI will cause future’s companies to redesign the world we know now in a much better place for us.
If you read the history of the digital revolution, you can see that every invention had a massive impact on humanity in a way that they made our life easier and better.
On lead to another.
The developments in the hardware industry caused computer companies like Apple to exist.
With the rise of the Internet, companies like Google and Amazon entered our lives.
Web 2.0 transformed the Internet into a better and more interactive place.
The static websites were replaced by dynamic ones giving the ability to everyone to contribute and actively participate in the evergrowing Online world.
So there you go, Facebook and Twitter were born.
As you can see, one developed on another. So, what’s next?
Why this headline “Next garage startup idea: Artificial Intelligence”?
All big ideas started small. The garage idea is a symbolic representation of this concept. Now, garage stories stay behind today’s biggest technology companies and inventions.
Revolution begins now
We are just at the beginning of a major revolution.
You can be the next Bill Gates or Steve Jobs of the future… Who knows?
The point is that AI brought many opportunities to all of us. To be able to change the future we have to wake up and adopt this technology. We need to invest our time to learn it and embrace it. As compared to before where just a few people were changing the world now we can build the future together.
There is an important fact that you should never miss. This is the fact that we live in an age where what you do today can have a massive global impact in 10 years. I don’t know who will be the next big giant companies in 10 years, but I do know that artificial intelligence will be in the core of those companies.
Take action and be part of the transformation
Doesn’t matter who you are. This is a call for everyone, including me who wants to be in that AI plane and design a new future. I don’t know what you are working on right now and I don’t know what your goals are but I am asking you again.
Are you ready to fly on this plane?
This is a call for:
- Governments, bring AI in every field of your country. Transform every field to catch the future. Put AI to your education system and educate people about AI from now on.
- Students, AI will lead our future so don’t miss it. Start from today to catch the wave. When you finish school, companies will be looking for data scientist and AI specialist. So be ready.
- CEOs, thinking about what is next big innovation for your company? The answer is clear, AI. Start now and invest in it. If you want your company to be alive in the future, embrace AI.
- Investors, asking yourself where to invest your money? In case you don’t know, please read the article again:)
- Product managers, thinking about how you can level up your product? Use the beauties that AI offers you and make your product raise up even the market itself.
- Developers, what is next big thing you can learn and which skills you can acquire? Data, machine learning, deep learning etc. Don’t stop. Go for it. Software development as you know now will be changed sooner than you think.
- Doctors and researchers, what do you think about having an extra super smart brain and help millions of people worldwide? AI should be one of the top priorities in the health industry.
- Academicians, empower young minds to enter this field as soon as possible and together become pioneers of your field by using the power of AI.
- Entrepreneurs, looking for the next brilliant startup? I don’t know what you are passionate about and what you are trying to accomplish but I do know if you don’t apply AI on your next project, you will miss the flight and you will not go far.
- Marketers, you know that marketing is a science. There is something new happening in that area. You can leverage AI for your area. Don’t stop, go for it.
and so on and so on…
This list can be long but I believe you got the point. Everyone can take advantage of AI for better purposes.
This is something that you can apply almost everywhere and it just started transforming our future.
So, wake up and take action. Be part of the transformation and let’s change the future together.
Originally published at blog.huseyinpolatyuruk.com.
The latest Tweets from Huseyin Polat Yuruk (@h_polatyuruk). I don't know what to type here. It's been always hard for…twitter.com