Top 10 Tools to Grow Your Medium Blog
Check out any site that estimates how much traffic a website gets and you will see Medium.com’s unstoppable growth.
According to SimilarWeb, Medium.com had a mind-blowing 114,000,000 visits last month. Alexa ranks Medium among the world’s top 500 websites.
As an increasing number of bloggers and companies keep moving their Wordpress blogs to Medium, some of the platform’s writers have announced they are starting to monetise their writings on Medium’s Partner Program.
For those who think Medium is here to stay, I brought together the top 10 tools that can help grow your Medium blog:
Do you think publishing on Medium will result in duplicate content and eventually harm your SEO? Well, not anymore.
Do you think you can only retarget the people who have visited your website? Well, not anymore.
While we marketers are obsessed with attracting more eyeballs, we do little to engage and retain those who have already shown interest in our work.
However, retargeting those who have already shown interest drives higher ROI, increases your conversions, reduces your CPCs, and helps you stay top of mind.
This Medium.link tool allows you to retarget your Medium audience on Facebook.
Instead of trying to turn your Medium readers into subscribers by forcing them to visit your website, you can collect emails right on your Medium stories without creating friction.
Upscri.be allows you to place embeddable signup forms on Medium.
4. Top five guides to grow your Medium blog
While tools are significantly useful, some great pieces of content have been published on Medium over the last years.
Here are top five Medium guides that can help:
- 35 Actionable Tips to Grow Your Medium Blog
- How to Use Medium: The Complete Guide to Medium for Marketers
- Publisher’s Guide to Medium
- A style guide for writing on Medium
- The Content Marketer’s Guide to Growing Your Blog Through Medium
Submitting your article to one of Medium’s biggest publications can help you multiply your traffic.
Toppub.xyz lists Medium’s top publications in a descending order of followers so you can submit your Medium article to the pubs that suit your content.
- 6. Their Medium allows you to find your favourite Twitter users on Medium.
- 7. Popular embeds on Medium lists all the tools you can embed on your Medium stories. You can use any of those tools such as Gumroad to sell a product or Google Forms to embed polls and surveys.
- 8. Medium letters lets you send a newsletter to the followers of your Medium publication.
- 9. Tweedium turns your Tweet storms into Medium posts.
- 10. Sendout allows Medium publication and authors to automate their emails.