Software Development Update - May 2018
SyncFab Development Updates
We appreciate your patience as we’ve worked diligently to distribute your MFG Tokens in a timely manner! For those who still haven’t received their tokens, please make sure you have followed the instructions laid out here.
We wanted to take this opportunity to share with you what we’ve been working hard to achieve on the development side. As part of our Q2 Roadmap, the team is tasked with integrating the newly minted MFG Token into our existing web 2.0 platform.
So what does this involve?
Here’s a run down of some of the things we’re working on to accomplish this goal:
- Our top priority is to first distribute the MFG Tokens into the hands of all participants
- Conducting additional testing of our platform and then re-opening our registration to machine shops and buyers.
- Incorporating MFGs into the platform as a payment type and as a part of a rewards system
- Updating our systems to recognize MFG as a currency type
- Updating SyncFab Payment Gateway to accept MFG token
- Upgrade our platform for safer deployment & faster development
- Moving to Kubernetes for automating deployment, scaling and to ensure uptime
- Designing a new CI/CD workflow to improve our development environment speed, testing & deployment frequency
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Launch the product
- Communication to our existing client base on new payment option and benefits
- Training on how to buy & use MFG in SyncFab’s Web 2.0 system
SyncFab CTO Jay Lidga commented, “We are excited to be streamlining the manufacturing process with our supply chain management tool, making it quick and easy to procure parts. We are focused on making the process simple and effective.”
We have a lot ahead of us and are working hard to achieve our upcoming milestones. We appreciate all the support and positive feedback we’ve received from our incredible community. We’re looking forward to sharing more with you as soon as we can!