SyncFab Blockchain Engineering Team Update: New Recruit strengthens Cross-Chain Interoperability Development
Cross-chain interoperability is quickly becoming ever more important to fully leverage the robust feature functionality of Blockchain as noted in our field client prospecting a viewpoint also echoed by recent Big 4 consulting firm survey findings. The same holds with regards to our continued buildout, testing, and deployment of the patent-pending SyncFab Manufacturing Blockchain® and technology planning for Hardware Tokenization™ applications for procurement and manufacturing blockchain supply chain solutions. Our blockchain engineering team recruitment efforts match this theme and were happy to share a new addition to the team with multi-chain development background.
Welcome Srinivas Ratnam, Multi-Chain Blockchain Engineer
SyncFab is happy to announce the recruitment of Srinivas Ratnam as Blockchain Engineer to contribute to our cross-chain interoperability evaluation and optimization development effort. Srinivas has a background in mutli-chain development environments including Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda, EOS and now with a new focus on Binance Chain.
“I am excited to join SyncFab to contribute to cross-chain interoperability evaluation and related development efforts. I am very enthusiastic about the application of Blockchain technology in the industrial manufacturing supply chain industry which was a major factor in my decision to join the team. I look forward to leveraging my years of experience as a certified Ethereum and Corda Blockchain Architecture and Development lead to now work with SyncFab in the manufacturing supply chain vertical evaluating how we can apply cross-chain interoperability methodology to maximize our solution to meet the ever-evolving needs of the aerospace, automotive and medical device industries amongst others. This is an exciting time in technology and an exciting time in blockchain and I am happy to be a part of the pioneering process at SyncFab in a key role.”
Srinivas has more than 17 years IT experience in responsible finance data management in large scale wealth management and investment banking as well as the public sector, healthcare, automotive, supply chain logistics, facilities management, oil and natural gas. Within the young blockchain industry he has already accumulated more than 3 years of experience in Blockchain Design and Development including the implementation of a p2p network for public blockchain on Ethereum/EOS network and separate Implementation of a p2p network for private blockchain on r3 Corda.
In addition, Mr. Ratnam possesses the following certifications:
- r3 corda developer certification
- LinuxFoundationX — Hyperledger for Business Basics
- ConsenSys Academy — Blockchain: Foundations and Use Cases
- SUNY Buffalo — Blockchain Basics
- R3 Corda ongoing training fromR3 Corda Team
- 70–583: Designing and Developing Windows Azure Applications
- MB2–703: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 customization and configuration
Additional experience includes:
- 9 years of hands-on Dynamics 365/MS Dynamics CRM
- CI DevOps Implementation using Git/Travis CI/Azure DevOps/AWS CI/CD.
- Around 2 years of experience in Docker/docker-compose/Kubernetes
- 5 years of experience implementing AWS/Azure-based platform using PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS.
- Agile/SCRUM based development model project work environment,
experience in architecting solution management and automating deployments in multiple instances using TFS and/or SVN/Git.
- 8 years lead experience identifying and managing resources, architectural design, business and technical details from teams, code audit, and work flow setup.
Revolutionizing Manufacturing with Blockchain
SyncFab is a distributed manufacturing platform founded and headquartered near Silicon Valley that streamlines the way industrial OEM hardware supply chain buyers procure, manage, and track precision parts production securely using blockchain distributed ledger technology. Learn more about how SyncFab benefits manufacturers.
Calling all Local Blockchain Engineers — Talented and Eager to Make a Difference in Manufacturing? Join Us!
We are always seeking additional blockchain engineers. Interested in joining our team? Learn more and apply here.
Follow our official channels for the latest updates
- Website : https://syncfab.com
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/syncfab
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/syncfab
- Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/syncfab
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/syncfab/
- Telegram : https://t.me/syncfab
- Telegram Announcement Channel : https://t.me/syncfab_announcements
- KakaoTalk Channel (Korean) : https://open.kakao.com/o/gRFJjFE
- Medium: https://medium.com/syncfabmfg