SyncFab Quarterly Update
SyncFab Company News
“Best way to predict the future is to create it” — Peter Drucker on Manufacturing
“Blockchain technology is set to develop faster in the manufacturing industry” — Prince Michael of Liechtenstein, founder of Geopolitical Intelligence Services
We’ve achieved a lot in Q1 and continue to execute for Q2 — Here’s a Recap:
- ETH SoftCap Achieved!
- Dashboard is LIVE! If you haven’t already registered, please register here.
- KYC Update — First Round Token Distribution is now Complete — Those not showing MFG’s in their account need to follow the instructions here.
- Development Status — MFG Distribution and MFG Token Integration to our platform is underway. Stay tuned for updates!
- Grew our collective community to 37,970+ including our 11,000+ members on Telegram.
- Now Hiring! Come work with us
- Senior Software Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- SyncFab Announces Integration with the Bancor Protocol
- COBINHOOD Integrates the MFG Token
- SyncFab Interviews manufacturer Wits End Fabrication
From Our Blog:
- SyncFab Economic Development for the New Industrial Revolution
- SyncFab CESMII Strategy Discussions
- SyncFab Startup Hub Tokyo Presentation
- SyncFab presenting on Industry 4.0 at Innotech Blockchain Conference in Korea
…and we’re just getting started!
Crypto winter has a lot of fairweather participants spooked, but the application of blockchain for the manufacturing supply chain is just warming up.
“Today, every business is a digital business and the impact of digital strategies on supply chain management are of particular importance. For businesses around the globe, 2018 will be shaped by the success rate of digital transformation efforts.
Many companies have realized that going digital is the only solution to break traditional supply management chains and move boldly into the future. Digital technology will create a significant improvement in business outcomes, as long as businesses reinvent their supply chain strategies while concurrently reimagining their supply chains in the digital sphere.
According to a McKinsey report, only about 40 percent of businesses were digitized in 2016. New industry dynamics are driving supply chains to new levels, with digital transformations occurring across manufacturing sectors and into supply chains at every level.”
Read the full stories:
- SyncFab in the News! SyncFab to Showcase its Platform at International Conferences (read more)
- Tesla Missing Production Numbers speaks to Supply Chain Needs for Blockchain (read more)
- US-China Trade War Supply Chain Beneficiaries: Local Metal Manufacturers and…Vietnam! (read more)
- Successful Supply Chain Strategies depend more on successful digitization than successful trade (read more)
- Nvidia CEO: Blockchain Will Endure ‘For Long Time’ Thanks To ‘Low Friction’ Cryptocurrency and is creating a fundamental new form of computing (read more)
Recent and Upcoming Conferences
- April 3rd — Santa Clara, CA Convention Center — Global Blockchain Big Data Conference Presentation
- April 14 — Tokyo, Japan Startup Hub — Blockchain Development Conference Presentation
- April 19 — Seoul, Korea Intercontinental COEX — KOTRA The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy of Korea and KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) present the Innovation & Technology Business Partnering 2018 hosted Blockchain and Industry 4.0 Conference Panel Discussion
- May 9–10 — Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia — JW Marriott — Digital Smart Factory 4.0 Conference Presentation
- May 29 — Sydney, Australia Blockchain Conference Presentation
We appreciate your support and trust in us as we worked hard to meet our Q1 objectives. We’re looking forward to what’s in store in Q2 as we hit the ground running on our development roadmap!
Join our community on Telegram for discussion and regular updates!