Join the Mission and Become a SynFutures Raid Ambassador!
With Mission 6 in the books, we’re excited to bring another round of excitement to SynFuturers everywhere!
Your mission — if you choose to accept it — is to join the raid Mission and complete the outlined tasks for your chance to uncover the prize: a Raid Ambassador NFT & exclusive Discord role, along with a total prize of 250 USDC for the top winners!
Starts Thursday, November 17, 2022. Rewards will be distributed monthly.
Who can participate?
Anyone, regardless of whether or not you completed Mission 6!
Grab your friends and complete the following tasks!
- Join our Telegram and Discord servers if you haven’t already.
- Follow SynFutures on Twitter (@SynFuturesDeFi).
- Sign up for V2 access.
- Once you’ve tried V2 on mainnet, provide feedback on the Discord #bug-and-feedback channel.
- Like and quote tweet every post from the SynFutures Twitter account with the hashtags #SynFutures and #Polygon. Submit your tweet links on the Discord #Raid-mission-record channel.
- Respond/comment under the designated thread on Twitter with the hashtags #SynFutures and #Polygon, leave a positive comment, and then submit the screenshot of your Twitter comment on the Discord #Raid-mission-record channel.
The top 5 participants who engage the most (quote, comment, etc.) will also receive 50 USDC each! All participants who complete the above tasks will receive Raid Ambassador NFTs and an exclusive Discord role! (Rewards will be awarded at the discretion of the SynFutures team.)
Let the raid Mission begin!
SynFutures is a next-generation Web3.0 decentralized derivatives infrastructure that creates an open and trustless derivatives market by enabling trading on anything with a price feed anytime. SynFutures democratizes the derivatives market by employing an Amazon-like business model, giving users the tools to freely trade any assets and list arbitrary futures contracts within seconds.
Deployed on multiple blockchains, SynFutures is currently the largest derivatives exchange on Polygon and is among the top three most actively used decentralized derivatives exchanges. Backers include Tier 1 Web3 institutional investors Pantera Capital, Polychain Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Standard Crypto, and Framework Ventures, and team members have extensive experience at global financial institutions, fintech companies, and blockchain technology companies such as Alipay, Bitmain, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Matrixport, and Nomura Securities.