SynFutures Launches V2 Mainnet Bug Bounty
With SynFutures V2 Closed Alpha in progress for the last several weeks, we’re excited to launch a new bug bounty program to get our community’s feedback!
How to Participate in the Closed Alpha Bug Bounty
From November 9th to November 23rd, users are invited to submit their feedback on the V2 mainnet for a chance to receive USDC and an NFT.
- Go to https://alpha.synfutures.com/trade.
- Connect your MetaMask wallet, and switch to Polygon.
- Make sure your address is whitelisted. (If not, register your address.)
- Start trading and LPing! Watch our step-by-step tutorials on opening a position, closing a position, and providing liquidity on YouTube.
- Provide your feedback in the #closed-alpha-bug-bounty channel on Discord.
All bounty submissions will be reviewed and approved regularly. To see the approved issues and avoid submitting duplicate reports, check the list on the #approved-issue-announcement channel on Discord.
Feedback will be ranked at the discretion of the SynFutures team based on the severity of the vulnerabilities cited:
- High: Bugs and issues with trading mechanisms or security.
- Medium: Suggestions to improve the user interface (UI) or general user experience (UX).
- Low: Other helpful information or insights to help us further improve the platform.
Rewards will be distributed at the discretion of the SynFutures team based on the severity of the vulnerabilities cited. Users will receive the following prizes:
💎Diamond reward (1 user): 100 USDC & NFT
🥇Gold reward (up to 3 users): 50 USDC & NFT
🥈Silver reward (up to 6 users): 20 USDC & NFT
🥉Bronze reward (up to 100 users): NFT
If you have any other feedback on V2 after the bug bounty ends, we welcome you to send it via the support channel on our testnet interface or on the designated V2-feedback channel in Discord.
SynFutures is a next-generation Web3.0 decentralized derivatives infrastructure that creates an open and trustless derivatives market by enabling trading on anything with a price feed anytime. SynFutures democratizes the derivatives market by employing an Amazon-like business model, giving users the tools to freely trade any assets and list arbitrary futures contracts within seconds.
Deployed on multiple blockchains, SynFutures is currently the largest derivatives exchange on Polygon and is among the top three most actively used decentralized derivatives exchanges. Backers include Tier 1 Web3 institutional investors Pantera Capital, Polychain Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Standard Crypto, and Framework Ventures, and team members have extensive experience at global financial institutions, fintech companies and blockchain technology companies such as Alipay, Bitmain, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Matrixport, and Nomura Securities.