Gimme the ole page feel…
Dear Medium, Medium Staff, Ev Williams
I have a question for you.
As opposed to conventional public wisdom on starting up (which I have discovered has mostly been influenced by certain hollywood movies), I feel being an entrepreneur is primarily about dealing with a lot of poverty and a lot of rejection. No sane person would sign up…
here’s the thing about having a first love:
- only lucky ones get to be with their first loves.
- you are 99% not their first love
- i don’t think i was his any love
- you feel used after they leave, or you shove them out of your life because well,
- you give every emotion, thought, physicality, everything to them.
- you can give up your first…