MOX, one of TTA’s resident accelerators, will be holding their Demo Day 7 next week in Taipei! Come and meet 10 of the best mobile internet startups in Asia, mentors, investors, and more!
Save the date:
- MOX Demo Day 7: Taipei on August 27, 2019 at Huashan 1914 Culture Park, Zhong-3 Hall 2F, Taipei.
- MOX Demo Day 7: Singapore on August 30th in Singapore.
MEET THE STARTUPS
- Chekk enables banks, insurance companies and fintech to onboard by managing customers and businesses to control Digital Identity including what they share and to whom it’s shared.
- NATBAY is a luxury fashion and lifestyle platform offering hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers.
- Phable helps doctors improve patient treatment compliance by 70% with continuous patient monitoring via our machine learning-enabled IOT platform. Phable have signed the #2 hospital group in India and are growing 35% MoM.
- PinjamWinWin provides the 185m unbanked in Indonesia with fast and easy loans for individuals & small businesses.
- Playtoome enables anyone with friends to perform in their own concert — live and on stage by providing the venue, production, recording and live streaming. Anyone can be a star!
- Podd is a credit trust bureau for India enabling merchants to better understand their customers and consumers to carry their reputational score from one merchant to the next.
- Vidyakul is an online learning platform connecting star educators with Indian students. Vidyakul bridges students and teachers across India in multiple vernacular languages at an affordable price.
- WhatsCut Pro turns any video into share-worthy content shot and edited on the go with close to 1M downloads and 5M stories shared.
- Woovly.com is a community helping turn dreams into reality through content, sharing and recommendations from climbing Mount Everest to getting that tattoo.
- Zotezo platform to reach and engage their followers interested in curated health, beauty & fitness content, products, and services.
MOX, the Mobile Only Accelerator backed by Silicon Valley-headquartered venture fund SOSV with USD 625m assets under management, is kicking off its 7thbatch in August with companies selected out of hundreds of applicants. The teams will pitch to investors and press at MOX Demo Day 7 events on August 27th in Taipei and on August 30th in Singapore.