The European way of digital transformation in cities and communities
In times when cities and communities are looking to digital solutions to tackle a growing range of interconnected challenges, we must boost these efforts through a European Way where digital solutions help to create places where people enjoy living and working.
At Tanglegence, we endorse and are fully committed to supporting the Living in EU Declaration, promoted by Eurocities, Open & Agile Smart Cities (OASC), ENoLL (European Network of Living Labs), the European Commission and European Committee of the Regions.
All signatories agree on the following principles:
- a citizen-centric approach;
- a city-led approach at EU level;
- the city as a citizen-driven and open innovation ecosystem;
- ethical and socially responsible access, use, sharing and management of data;
- technologies as key enablers;
- interoperable digital platforms based on open standards and technical specifications, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and shared data models.